Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Ability Draft Bug List

Quote Originally Posted by blanning View Post
    • Magnus' empower does not grant cleave to ranged heroes.
    Cleave only works for melee units, which is intended. It does not grant cleave to them in any other game mode either, just like Battlefury.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    1. I start Ability draft, and I am unable to choose any ability. All Abilities random, I left the game and now in LP...

2. Also Death Prophet 3rd ability isnt working on other heros..

Basic Member
    1) please write the match id
    2) known bug

Basic Member
    I played two games of ability draft last night where tusks was in the game. The game started glitching out and flying tusks started flying out from the ground and flying to the enemy hero's showing us where they were and also all the enemies were glowing green.

Has anyone else seen this happening when tusks is in the game?

Basic Member
    already reported in multiple walrus punch visual glitch topics. Volvo doesn't care when hats are selling

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    already reported in multiple walrus punch visual glitch topics. Volvo doesn't care when hats are selling
    Thanks man.. Didn't know ... Its so wild seeing flying ghosts of my character hahaha.

Any chance to get the list updated in the first post?

Basic Member
    1. Match Id : 1489944623
    2. Unlimited Sharpnell spam using rearm , no cooldown .
    he can spam it after he rearm it once then theres no more charge no more cooldown

Basic Member
    Liquid fire(range 400) and Searing Arrows(range 630) on melee heroes, you would miss almost all the time even if you try to single cast it on the provided range of the ability, it works only on close proximity of about 350 range or less, more than that range is a sure miss, if you can get a MKB it will be fixed and u won't miss even in long ranges.

Now that Reborn is the only option for us, the fact that Ability Draft's abilty drafting order is wrong has made this mode unplayable. If Radiant players are A, B, C, D, and E and Dire players are Z, Y, X, W, and V, then the order should be as follows: A Z B Y C X D W E V , V E W D X C Y B Z A , A Z B Y C X D W E V , V E W D X C Y B Z A. As of now, Radiant side picks before Dire in every stage of drafting.