Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: SIlencer OP passive active

Basic Member
    Sorry boys im pretty sure the INT steal discussion was discussed before glaives of wisdom is suppose to work(from what I know) like pudges flesh heap, it's in innate part of silencer and is retroactive meaning he doesnt have to level it to steal int, but it was still was suppose to be part of glaives of wisdom not silencer himself

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp3ar View Post
    Sorry boys im pretty sure the INT steal discussion was discussed before glaives of wisdom is suppose to work(from what I know) like pudges flesh heap, it's in innate part of silencer and is retroactive meaning he doesnt have to level it to steal int, but it was still was suppose to be part of glaives of wisdom not silencer himself
    I can point you a mistake after mistake in every your sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by sp3ar View Post
    The only thing right in this quote is that it has been discussed before. Rest is just completely wrong.
    http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.79

Silencer
    - Intelligence Steal is an innate part of the hero rather than an element of Glaives of Wisdom

Also it never was retroactive. If you didn't have skill your aura/glaives (depending on what version), you simply missed out on int.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    It is a problem that Silencer keeps his int steal in AD. His stats gain are higher than most heroes, (he gains 2+ of each attribute a level), and that coupled with int steal and a 600 range makes him arguably the strongest hero in AD (tree, centaur are close especially if they manage to get as or a ranged orb). Someone starts off with a huge advantage even before the drafting begins just by having silencer. I have never seen a silencer lose in AD, and even while I draft random skills with silencer, I can build into a carry since I have high stats and high damage from int steal.