Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GetMatchHistory date_min/date_max issues

Basic Member
    You could limit it to 500 matches if you mind, but my app structure was developed to support a min. date argument. I think it'd be stupid to rewrite all that and redesign everything.

Basic Member
    up

Basic Member
    Is there another API anywhere than we can use?
    Has nobody made an API based on their results collected from valve?

I think there won't be any fix until we dont make this loud. Maybe we should design a picture with a grave and the Dota2 logo explaining what's happening to other players.
    I repeat myself, but you could also use the #dateMaxIssue hashtag on Valve / Dota2 twitter accounts to make them see this problem.

Basic Member
    I retweeted your tweet, I really hope this gets fixed in the near future...

Same here. So much work done...
    Here's a tweet to retweet : https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?t...32617208803329

Oh God, i thought it was actually my issue, but now I see, that it is Valve's problem. Any fresh news about date at which this issue gonna to be fixed?

Basic Member
    Goddamnit. I also have been building an app that requires this. Knowing Valve, they wont give us any information, regardless of how much screaming and shouting we do.

I guess I'll have to find a workaround. I have retweeted your tweet for the meantime!

Basic Member
    Hey!? No one cares about this..

Basic Member
    How in the world is this STILL not fixed? Hasn't it been over a month? Has any gotten any word from valve so far that they even know that this bug exists? It's a huge bug and breaks almost everyone's apps and programs.

There has to be SOME method of communication between the dota 2 dev community and Valve employees, and it was supposed to be this forum. But does anyone from Valve even check it? When Gabe himself personally posts on reddit, yet we the devs can't get a simple "we're working on it" acknowledgement, it just feels like the dev community has really been thrown under the bus on this. So if anyone from Valve is reading this right now: can we please get some kind of statement to let us know what's going on?