Thread: Did not give my gift ( Bloom Bounty)

Did not give my gift ( Bloom Bounty)

I redeemed Bloom Bounty gift with my jade tokens. My 3000 tokens gone, but didnt drop my gift. What can i do? I did restart and stuff. but didnt work. After I redeemed another gift, it has succesfully worked. :\ i want my gift. what should i do?
    Last edited by Linn Jinseikan; 02-06-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Basic Member

Same problem

Last night several in my party purchased the chest, and 2 of us did not receive any item drop from it except the courier (which i take is just for purchasing it?). This happened around 1900 CST with my dota name being cjb956.

Ive heard via second hand other stories similar, but no details on hand.

its solved

I did receive my gift as soon as the Bloom Beast gone. I hope you guys can have it too. Good luck

Basic Member
    Bump for any sort of feedback?
    Ive also now purchased 4 of the 0.99$ favor items, and I have problems there as well. Ill get a new item notification as soon as a purchase, hit view, but I do not have anything new.

bought one about 5days ago and got it yesterday so it might take awhile
    The world is black and white. On one side there are those who are right, complain about valve, spam unhelpfully and everyone who disapprove what you are doing are obviously valveknights.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjb956 View Post
    Bump for any sort of feedback?
    Ive also now purchased 4 of the 0.99$ favor items, and I have problems there as well. Ill get a new item notification as soon as a purchase, hit view, but I do not have anything new.
    The item is automatically added to your account. Check your remaining bonus time.

Basic Member
    That isnt the problem I am seeking clarification on.

The bonus previously was triggering item drops on purchase in a similar fashion, but now I am getting the item notification. No items are appearing in inventory.

Basic Member
    It has been about 6 days on that bounty (hence the follow up)
    I get things are definitely getting loaded ATM.