Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell happened with the offerings?

Basic Member

What the hell happened with the offerings?

Did they forget?

there is a new timer for the beast so i assume the event is not over just yet

Oh, right... those get traded for flamesalt ingots right? Meh...
    BUT TOKENS? DELICIOUS TOKENS... YUM

Basic Member
    I hope we get Tokens and Flamesalt and than we can exchange flamesalt into tokens that would be not sooo bad

Basic Member
    Valve noticed that everyone only offered worthless chests, so they decided to sit it out and hope we forget about it.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowz0r View Post
    Valve noticed that everyone only offered worthless chests, so they decided to sit it out and hope we forget about it.
    I suppose that's exactly the case since all my offerings are now gone without getting anything in return. It is as if I deleted the items altogether. Not that I'm sorry, as my offerings were shitty and just wanted to see what would happen but I expected at least something. Anything! Even 1 ingot, just for the heck of it. Maybe I need to wait more as there is some kind of item drafting going on (like Dota Lounge) but if this is really it... then I can't imagine how people who have offered good items must feel.

Well played, valve. What's next? Deleting items from players' inventories directly? Then what? Removing entire games from people's accounts? I know you can do it. I believe in you, valve.
    Last edited by AliveNoMore; 02-07-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Gabe ate them

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDeer View Post
    Gabe ate them
    Wow! He did? Poor guy must be starving if he has to resort to such drastic measures. I say we make donations to help this malnourished individual to... you know... get some meat on those bones. Come on guys, it doesn't have to be christmas for such charity.

some ppl offered really good items and got nothing in return... i myself have placed couple duplicate rares and mythicals wich i dont use and arent worth much and i got nothing and all of my items were removed

i got nothing...

4 pages of tribute with mythicals, rares , uncommons..... wasted.

i got nothing.