Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: ARCANA DESTROYED BY MASTER ARTIFICERS HAMMER!

Basic Member
    ^The translation were recently changed. The previously used one was wrong. When I get home I edit this post and provide a screenshot with a wrong translation.

edit:
    old translation: http://gyazo.com/42766c187f659f9e8b79c699b6b38a17
    translation as of now: http://gyazo.com/724a53972c07d4cf01c1eec5312e2a12

Translation of the old translation:
    A powerful hammer, that is used to extract gems which is embedded in an item. This hammer was upgraded, so the item, which the hammer is used on, is not destroyed. This hammer can be used on unusual couriers.

Translation of the new translation:
    A powerful enchanted hammer, that is used to extract prismatic and ethereal gems. The item which the hammer is used on will be destroyed in the process.

English description (hasn't been changed as far as I can tell):
    A powerful enchanted hammer used to extract Prismatic and Ethereal gems. This item will destroy the item it is used on.

English description is also correct behaviour.

But I don't know if there is a message that the item will be destroyed when use on (you have to click ok or sth to continue). I believe there was a message for that. But feel free to try it out.
    Last edited by GermanViet; 02-13-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    cant wait to see it

Basic Member
    nice, so they fixed the descriptions in several languages, but still they didn't restore my arcana.
    I'm pretty sure there is a screenshot of the old hammer description, just in case valve wants to blur proofs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    ... it dosnt matter how it is now, it matters how it was back as he used the hammer..
    The hammer was updated the same patch the Terrorblade Arcana came out, along with being renamed.

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto View Post
    nice, so they fixed the descriptions in several languages, but still they didn't restore my arcana.
    I'm pretty sure there is a screenshot of the old hammer description, just in case valve wants to blur proofs.
    Be ready to prove there were no additional warnings when you were using the item:

Something like "Are you sure you want to use the hammer on this item?" will prove your point.

Something like "This action will destroy the item. Are you sure you want to use the hammer on this item?" will leave you with nothing.
    Remember, remember the 1st of November

Basic Member
    Translations slmost always are late to update. I'd like to update Russian ones but sadly they asked me to translate a fucking poem so I couldn't pass their test.

Basic Member
    This can be closed, steam support answered and gave me back my arcana and the hammer.

Patience was the right way, I would like to thank you guys for all your help and comments and I hope other people got their arcanas back too.

me too
    how back arcana bro i cant

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto View Post
    This can be closed, steam support answered and gave me back my arcana and the hammer.

Patience was the right way, I would like to thank you guys for all your help and comments and I hope other people got their arcanas back too.
    u arcana back?or not?

Basic Member
    The translations should now be correct. This thread is 2 years old. It was an issue back then.
    If you think the translation is still wrong provide proof.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - † 26.02.16
    Spoiler: