Thread: [Fixed] Power Cogs, Fissure, Ice Shards block Spectre, Bat and flying units

[Fixed] Power Cogs, Fissure, Ice Shards block Spectre, Bat and flying units

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...lockwerk_cogs/

I seem to recall that Batrider could firefly out of cogs, but now he cannot. Likewise Spectre dagger and Elder Titan's astral spirit.

Update:

-Spectre/Rubick on Spectral Dagger path
    -Bat Rider/Rubick during Firefly
    -Visage's Familliars
    -Beastmaster's Hawks

should be able to fly over/walk through

-Earthshaker's Fissure
    -Clockwerk's Power Cogs
    -Tusk's Ice Shards
    Last edited by bu3ny; 02-07-2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Updated
    Fizz on dev.dota2.com / Jimmy M on Youtube (a pseudonym)

They should be able to walk through the Cogs, but get zapped still when getting too close to them from the outside. Except for the astral spirit of course.
    Please, just call me buny.

Expanded this even further. Any flying unit, and Spectre on dagger can't fly/walk over/through Power Cogs, Fissure and Ice Shards.

Wow, that sucks. Making new bugs while 'fixing'(Visage's ultimate can still leave the map, what? At least in the Year Beast map, you'd think they could've applied the same boundary rules...) old ones, dead game.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Slams the ground with a mighty totem, fissuring the earth while stunning and damaging enemy units in a line. Creates an impassable ridge of stone.

i dont see a problem

Banned
    i dont see a problem
    Test it in WC3 and maybe you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Pfannendude View Post
    Slams the ground with a mighty totem, fissuring the earth while stunning and damaging enemy units in a line. Creates an impassable ridge of stone.

i dont see a problem
    Bat: Hey, I can fly over cliffs and even burn trees down! Oh noes, there is a 2 metres high rock wall. I can't fly over it like I can over the higher cliffs
    Bird: chirp chiirp :<
    Familliars: ---- *stone form*
    Spectre:.erussif taht tpecxe I ..tnaw I revetahw hguorht og I .noisilloc kcuF

Also

Batrider takes to the skies, laying down a flaming trail from the air. While flying, the trail of fire destroys trees and damages enemies in its path, and Batrider gains the movement capabilities of a flying unit.

Spectre flings a dagger to draw a Shadow Path, dealing damage and slowing the movement speed of any enemies along the trail. Units hit by the dagger also trail a Shadow Path. While treading the path, Spectre phases through otherwise impassable terrain.