Thread: Bug: level 1 when fighting year beast and bloom bounty gave no item

Bug: level 1 when fighting year beast and bloom bounty gave no item

I got a bug where i fought the year beast and i couldn't level up. My friend brosef12 also had this problem in our game. We were level 1 the whole game and it ruined the game for us. We spent 1000 flamesalt ingots on a bugged game. Our match ID was 511150336. I also played a game earlier where we fought the year beast and did about 8 million damage and received 2700 jade tokens. I bought a bloom bounty and didn't get any items from it. About 5 minutes later i received a common auspicious red hoof courier but I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be given out anyways. I commented on these forums but i did not receive any sort of compensation or acknowledgement of my issue. This game was before the patch that made wraith kings ability to life steal and Ursa's fury swipes not work against the beast. That game ID was 502244781. I'm asking to receive compensation for the bugs in the game.

I made a ticket on steam support and i was essentially told to refer to these forums and that no lost ingots will be given out for this event. As a regular dota 2 player of over 500 games i think i should be compensated for in game bugs that cost me time and effort to accrue, especially since some items have significant value on the market.

Basic Member
    I think you got the red hoof courier from the bloom bounty. You can only get the auspicious tag from the bloom boxes and nowhere else. So I'm pretty sure you got your red hoof from the bloom bounty.

I even traded my bloom bounty box for an inscribed red hoof lol.

Basic Member
    Genuine Redhoof is rewarded when you are in top 10%, the auspicious version you get from e.g. Bloom Bounty.
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

It is what it is for the bloom bounty i guess. But i should have been compensated for the bug that kept me at lvl 1 while fighting the year beast. I submitted a ticket to valve and they straight up told me that they're not going to do anything about it. Screw em. I guess ill just pirate all of their games from now on. Why support a company that doesn't care about your individual game experience?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandeurdelusions View Post
    It is what it is for the bloom bounty i guess. But i should have been compensated for the bug that kept me at lvl 1 while fighting the year beast. I submitted a ticket to valve and they straight up told me that they're not going to do anything about it. Screw em. I guess ill just pirate all of their games from now on. Why support a company that doesn't care about your individual game experience?
    Amen brotha. Preach it to the ignorant. You should submit a ticket everyday because support employees are forced to read every ticket even if they don't respond.