Thread: Battle point booster

Battle point booster

I used the 80% battle point booster but when i check in game there was only 179%. Any explaination?2014-02-10_00005.jpg

Banned
    This is pretty obvious. Valve's trying to scam you out of 1% of your rightfully earned Battlepoint bonuses. Valve always trying to cut corners. I recommend you submit a ticket and then submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

mamen,, id ont need we need to go so far as this guy thinks...but i had a problem that it cam a booster in a present and i could use it. when i returne to game it had 0 min left. i never got to use it....
    i still dont know wt to do and steam supoort sended me here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chicholina View Post
    mamen,, id ont need we need to go so far as this guy thinks...but i had a problem that it cam a booster in a present and i could use it. when i returne to game it had 0 min left. i never got to use it....
    i still dont know wt to do and steam supoort sended me here.
    This is pretty obvious. Valve's trying to scam you out of your rightfully earned Battlepoint bonuses. Valve always trying to cut corners. I recommend you submit a ticket and then submit a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.