Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aghanim's Scepter Bug

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heh_ View Post
    I guess a better way to phrase it would be "Should the int steal be tied to glaives"? I was thinking that lvl 0 glaives should give int steal, instead of a separate (hidden) ability that confers int steal. Somewhat similar to flesh heap, where the owner of flesh heap records kills that occurred before the first point was placed into it.
    But the wiki clearly states that Intelligence Steal is an innate ability on Silencer. It has absolutely nothing to do with Glaives of Wisdom anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorentz View Post
    But the wiki clearly states that Intelligence Steal is an innate ability on Silencer. It has absolutely nothing to do with Glaives of Wisdom anymore.
    Basically, for standardization. Currently, silencer is the only hero with a beneficial innate ability.

Basic Member
    I agree that the unobstructed vision should be tied to darkness or hunter in the night, and not ns himself. Similarly int steal should be tied to glaive. Silencer is just too good in AD right now (he already has good stats gain for all 3 stats and on top of that he gets to steal int).

Quote Originally Posted by Eng3L View Post
    "The improved vision does not depend on using Darkness."

Not a bug. Aghanim's scepter does not upgrade darkness.

Can be Improved by Aghanim's Scepter. Grants unobstructed vision in the night. The improved vision does not depend on using Darkness.

Parts of this sentence can be bolded to mean different things. In this rendition you can see that "Darkness" can be upgraded by agh's. Improved vision will work regardless of if you are using the spell.

But yeah... countless tool-tips are wrong and there are still plenty of discrepancies between Dota 2 and DotA, so it's hard for us to know what is right and what is wrong :\

Basically, for standardization. Currently, silencer is the only hero with a beneficial innate ability.
    Yeah but its not far off from simply having a higher or lower stat growth, so its not a big deal. Chrono and this thing is different, though.

Basic Member
    played a match today, drafted both hunter of the night and darkness but i still dont get unobstructed vision after buying agh on AM :/, still not fixed i guess?