I couldn't find answer via search engines, i suck at keywords

echo command: so, you can't set a variable next to it without it returning a string? It's only to be able to print out dota_apm while developer 1 and con_enable_filter 1 . It will always either appear as a string or just won't appear at all.

cpu_level -mem_level - gpu_level - gpu_mem_level: I was informed 0 is the value to set for "maximum fps" tweak. However I find it really odd of having performance improvements when you dedicate your components less. Idk maybe there's something I'm missing out completely...

Latency/fps-wise: So servers in SEA are clamped to 30, this makes cl_interp to be set at 0.033. Is it acceptable to leave my interpolation ratio at 1 when I'm running at 50fps at most in heavy team fights? ping is 150 .(i know, but you kinda get used to it over time trust me) and while it stays the same when i set ratio to 2, there is a flagrant difference in delay I just can't bare... I only get packet losses occasionally as well as chokes (judging from my graph)

And most importantly: i fucked around the commands too much and there's some setting i cannot set back to default that basically screws units when body blocking for example (sort of stutters and, specifically when bodyblocking).. I can't set all my settings back to default there are too many tweaks that appeared to be successful, just this one command I can not find (I've made sure it's not in my autoexe.cfg though).

Thanks a lot and sorry for bad english! I hope you bothered reading, kinda desperate over here...