Thread: [Not Fair] Received Battle Point Booster from Treasure of Vermilion Renewal w/ 0 MIN.

Basic Member

Angry [Not Fair] Received Battle Point Booster from Treasure of Vermilion Renewal w/ 0 MIN.

Hi, guys. Game is somewhat bugged. I received my Battle Point Booster from the Treasure of Vermillion Renewal but it only had 0 minutes remaining. I activated the Booster, but it still only had 0 minutes remaining, on it, and after my 1st match with it it went away.

In another instance, I never received the Level 9 Treasure Chest, and I'm level 12, already! Instead, I received 2(two) Level 10 chests. However, after receiving the 2nd level 10 chest, it didn't register, and was not placed in my inventory/armory.

I think u guys already know about that "wind" glitch from the Return of the Beast mode...yeah, fell victim to that one quite a few times...but sometimes u can make it OUT from the out-of-bounce area. Not a biggie. What I'm most concerned about is my Battle Point Booster and that level 9 chest. Would appreciate it if you guys went through my Dota 2 account to verify this 'cause I forgot to take screenshots. >< Almost always forget to do this...not used to it, sry.
    Last edited by OpsGunner; 02-13-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Basic Member
    Each of those chests contains an item and a ONE-GAME BOOST. As intented. The battle boost is just a nice little bonus, a single use boost for one game.

the level 9 chest thing that's weird

Basic Member
    Ahh. Sorry, I overlooked that. I thought it was one of those 500 minute ones. Don't know why I thought that, though...

Yeah, about the chest thing, I never received a level 9 chest, but the game did give me two(2) level 10 chests, once, once I reached level 9 and another at level 10. After "accepting" the 2nd Level 10 chest, it never registered...glitch?

Basic Member
    well it's written 500 minutes, but when we use it is a 0 min one