Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Battle Points bug!

Basic Member

Cool Battle Points bug!

So for the past couple of weeks a few days prior to new bloom i stopped getting battle points after regular matches, i know for a fact i am not in low prioroty so what could it possibly be? ive herd this happens to some people but i would like to know if there is any way of fixing it. thanks

Basic Member

Question Battle Points - Items- LVL

Hello there i have been expiriencing problems with battle points ( LEVEL and also ITEMS)
    I am not receiving any battle points after the games or the items.
    I am not low priority and I am playing Ranked Match Making.This is happening now almost a month.I am stuck with lvl 130 and it wont move anywhere.
    Missed a lot of exp and a lot of items couldn't even open the gifts on the next levels so this is bothering me.I hope you find the solution to the problem.
    ( This means a lot to me since I play like 10 games a day so i missed A LOT OF lvls)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/horcrux1337/

steam username : thekael1

Please help me and thank you.

Basic Member

Not gaining Battle Points BUG

PLEASE HELP. I've been stuck in level 144 with 606 battle points for a long time. I'm not in low priority. I'm not gaining battle points anymore. I noticed it since the New Bloom Patch but I know it started before that. I used a battle points booster and it won't expire too but it doesn't matter because I won't gain any battle points in the first place. I tried re-installing Dota 2 and tried to verify game cache integrity. It's been over 100 matches already. I want to earn battle points open my gift and gain items. I need to get this fixed please.

Tradeban steam accounts donīt get battle points anymore.

Basic Member

Did not receive battle points

So I played ranked match today and after the match there was no battle points bar on the top of the scoreboard.
    I did not gain battle points from it, is it a bug after this update?

And no, I'm not trade banned.

Basic Member

Unhappy Don't get battle points

Здравствуйте, у меня такая проблема, я не получаю боевые очки после игр. Началось все после введения Годня. Помогите кто знает как решить данную проблему. Я всего лишь 37 уровень. Ник Скриц, сслыка на профиль

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skrits/

Hello, I have a problem, I do not get points after fighting games. It all started after the introduction of Year Beast. Help who knows how to solve this problem. I'm only level 37. Nick Skrits, following links to profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/skrits/

Basic Member
    I think it's all same for everyone. Volvo did a mistake somewhere and removed battle points from matches.

Same happened to me, two games of Public Matchmaking won, both no Battle Points received. I am not on Low Prio, the battle points bar didn't show up at the top as well. Match IDs: 532237129 and 532299252

Basic Member
    I am not receiving any battle points after a game too =/
    Match ID: 533048935

Basic Member
    After new update I am not getting any battle points. Anyone else having same issue?