View Poll Results: Would you like to have "First game of the day" bonus?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 78.95%
  • No

20 21.05%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: First game of the day

First game of the day

Altho I prefer Dota2 over LOL with friends, there is one feature I really like to have in dota2 as well: It s called "First win of the day". Once per day you get bonus points for won game. After winning your first game, it goes into cooldown for 24h.
    Long story short, the first win of the day should give bonus BP-

What you think?

Edit: Maybe it should be First game of the day. This gives incentive to log in every day. Also if the gain rate is doubled for 1 game people definatly stay in it to the end.
    Last edited by Bashtime; 04-15-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Banned
    Why not? +1

Not. There are battle boosters for those who are crazy about lvl's and points. Go buy some.
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

+1 to OP.
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    +1 if i recall correctly first game (or win) in LoL gives increased IP (can be used to buy champions/runes)
    James "2GD" Harding's career as a Dota 2 host on Valve events
    * 25.02.16 - 26.02.16
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by GermanViet View Post
    +1 if i recall correctly first game (or win) in LoL gives increased IP (can be used to buy champions/runes)
    Yes. You get double influence points.
    Spoiler: 

Moved to misc.

Wouldn't mind, although I don't think I see the point of it.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Basic Member
    I think that there should be a bonus for simply completing your first game in full for the day like most other F2P games do. It would encourage people to login each day and play a game.

If it was for a win, some people would get mad as they may not be able to win a game due to various conditions, especially if they are on a losing streak (mine last up to 4-5 games) they may become more demoralised about the game and start acting irrationally in-game (feeding, trolling, etc.)

+1, I don't see why not.

Quote Originally Posted by mcattack View Post
    I think that there should be a bonus for simply completing your first game in full for the day like most other F2P games do. It would encourage people to login each day and play a game.

If it was for a win, some people would get mad as they may not be able to win a game due to various conditions, especially if they are on a losing streak (mine last up to 4-5 games) they may become more demoralised about the game and start acting irrationally in-game (feeding, trolling, etc.)
    agree