Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Offering the New Bloom

Basic Member
    Latest patches didn't fix anything. Point proven.

Basic Member
    This other patch didn't do anything, again. Why even release it then?

I'm quitting Dota 2 btw. Dark Souls 2 is better balanced than the economy of this game.

Basic Member

Inventory problem

Hi all, sorry to bother you with this but i'm interested in what happened in this case.

During the "New Bloom" festival thing, I don't recall the exact name, there was the "My offering" thing available where you could "sacrifice" items in order to get something in return. Now after the first time the offering was collected i started putting items there for the first time (roughly 80% chests, 15% scrolls, 5% misc) and that was somewhere at the middle of the whole event so i waited and waited to see what would i get. I gave up many items then and even now after many time has passed i received NOTHING in return.... i tried contacting dota 2 teams before asking what happened and why, i didn't encounter anyone else with the same problem, but i got no reply so i'm turning to you guys... i want my item for that sacrifice....

Thanks in advance!

merge thread.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    This was just valve's way of regretting to put the offering tab in the first place

Basic Member
    Sorry for opening new thread should have searched harder for this one... anyway i'm kinda relieved i'm not the only one but this is really sad! So disappointing, I'm also slowly walking away from the game, less and less am playing it. Apart from this problem I don't even wanna get started on the way i and many other people get matchmaked sometimes.... so sad..... :'(

Basic Member
    I used to play a lot but now I'm giving up until they get their shit together, this was a total embarrassment for everyone involved, INCLUDING Valve devs, with all those bugs AND everyone who actually played honestly like us not getting anything in return when the event clearly stated that fortune would be left in return. Well, now I'm in bankrupt, I even offered items I liked and they can't even return then back(read a bit back).

I'd say just give up and go find a better game for this shit(I already did, it's a card game). Sorry dude.