Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Remove Meepo from AD

Basic Member
    yeah where is Sanity Eclipse? Joke ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Heh_ View Post
    Auto-win spells when drafted with DWS:

Did I miss any other stupidly-OP skills?
    Last night I had Impale, Earth Spikes, and Astral Spirit. Either of them alone would be enough of a problem. Was kinda funny having a control group of 5 astral spirits though. But that's the thing, it's funny for the controller like it's funny for a child to take a lighter to an ant pile. Just hope you're not on team ants...

I'm guessing one day a Valve employee will be on the receiving side of a DWS beat down and then they will step back and take a look at the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    So is grow, aftershock, enchant totem, webs and tidebringer. Should we ban those too?
    Not over DWS. And when youre the first player if grow, aftershock, enchant totem, webs and tidebringer is in the pool or any combination or even just two of them there is a choice of what you want. If DWS is in the pool at all its always first pick no matter what. That what makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Last night I had Impale, Earth Spikes, and Astral Spirit. Either of them alone would be enough of a problem. Was kinda funny having a control group of 5 astral spirits though. But that's the thing, it's funny for the controller like it's funny for a child to take a lighter to an ant pile. Just hope you're not on team ants...

I'm guessing one day a Valve employee will be on the receiving side of a DWS beat down and then they will step back and take a look at the situation.
    It's a good thing that some people get OP skill combos presented right in front of them and still manage to screw it up. Well, it's good until the idiot is on your team....

Ok im gonna say it but I was first pick with WitchDoctor and there was meepos ulti, then I picked avalance, toss and something.
    We lost, why?
    Ye I thought lol im gonna wreck them all with stun and toss combo but no, WD is supersquishy and I always instadie if it was more than 1v1 fight.
    Because enemy had lions ult and linas ult etc, so I dont think its always OP skill, just hope enemy who got it isnt also tanky hero or silencer.

Bit unrelated but yesterday I also got furyswipes on batrider.
    Again is batrider good hero? nop
    What good does he have? Slow turnrate, bad animations, short range and bad stats too I guess (didnt check but he was so shit even after items).
    I was pretty much useless until I got manta, AC, bkb.
    At this point I could hit as fast as normal heroes and hit almost as hard as some normal hero with just yasha or something.

so TL;DR its not ALWAYS just skills you pick you also need right hero.
    Like this batrider time I should have build more some spellcaster than rightclicker.
    BIG RED TEXT ABOUT MM SYSTEM!!!

Basic Member
    e
    Quote Originally Posted by Heh_ View Post
    Auto-win spells when drafted with DWS:

Any instant-cast stun, especially if it has AoE (avalanche, storm hammer)
    Nether ward
    Nether blast
    Tombstone
    Decay
    Treants/demonic conversion
    Rocket flare
    Diablolic edict
    Aftershock combos
    Quill spray
    Fury swipes
    Mist coil
    Death pulse
    Sacrifice
    Ice path

Did I miss any other stupidly-OP skills?
    I had Fissure + Mirana arrow, perma stun from down town. Oh, and I had AM Spell Shield, so all my Meepos had like 70% spell resist lol. So yea, tons of things are OP with meepo ult.

I'm not going to be playing ability draft until they fix DWS. It's a bit ridiculous to have split earth spammed on you. Every game I've played since they added DWS, the team that manages to grab that ultimate first inevitably wins.

Just played a game against DWS + Tinker's rockets. Needless to say, the game ended at 17 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    See but this build requires 3 skills. The point is that with DWS you just need any direct damage spell or stun and you automatically win your lane/the game.
    most of these will have equal or less dmg than poof. Its not that amazing. The same thing with the stun and Meepos nets. I think its more of a select few spells which become OP, such as Fissure Mirana arrow etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    I seen someone with lich's sacrifice with meepo ult and he was able to deny an entire wave of creeps every 30 seconds... and he had nether wards... 5 FUCKING NETHER WARDS