Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: All "Favorite Heroes" Gone, Can't Reselect Them

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by susumurb View Post
    Same Problem happens here, also my shopping cart doesn't work on the DOTA2 Store. ( Nothing happened after press check out button on the cart check screen )

I did Re-Install DOTA 2 after delete DOTA 2 Folder, and then Lunch DOTA 2 , Favorite BUG had fixed once. and then RE Log in to DOTA2 , all my favorite heroes vanished again...
    so this problem might be a server file problem I think...

Please fix it.
    I did the same procedure, reinstalled Dota 2 and the first time my favorite heroes are back.
    Once I logged again, all gone.
    I hope this is resolved soon!

Basic Member
    still same trouble. i got bored and selected every single favorite it would allow (other than my normal favorites, yes more than 10). i was hoping it might reset something, lol. until i restarted the game it would show those all under the favorites drop down filter. after restarting the game i cant pick any favorites at all, and of course now i dont have any under the filter either. so it seems to remember that i picked all of them at some point.

Basic Member
    so i tried the reinstall thing for the fun of it. i also deleted my "dota 2 beta" folder to be safe as there was like 300 mb of stuff there. i reinstalled from a back up i had just made. the first time i launched the game.. EVERY SINGLE HERO was selected as my favorite.. including my original favorites. ( see my post just prior to this- it had allowed me to select them all previously) then i unselected ALL OF THEM. no favorites.. confirmed via the filter. then i restarted the game. i can select any favorite i want now. still the same catch... once i select any hero as a favorite, after i restart the game i cant pick those heroes again, and i have no favorites.
    Last edited by styxmatt; 03-02-2014 at 07:31 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar

I am continuously surprised how Valve manages to fuck up even the simplest of features when they seemingly don't change stuff even remotely related. GJ, muted and reported.
    Check my My Steam profile for trade interests, etc.

Basic Member
    is there any other way to report this?? some feedback from valve would be nice.

Yeah same here, I have reformatted and installed Dota 2 again (for the reason that my laptop is being slow not entirely because of the Dota 2 Problem)... But still, nothing, the same problem again. It must be a server problem.

Quote Originally Posted by styxmatt View Post
    is there any other way to report this?? some feedback from valve would be nice.
    I have posted a ticket and this is their reply:
    We apologize for the confusion and frustration this issue has caused. If you've already posted it to the developer forums, then it is already in the right department. report on a forum moderated and managed by the Dota 2 Developers could not be any more in their hands. We referred you back there after reading your ticket, because that is where you would go to look for an update. Additionally, browsing through those forums, you can see that other users have reported the same issue multiple times. The issue is known and being investigated. Repeatedly messaging Steam Support when your report was already in the right place will not help the issue be resolved faster. Please be patient and wait for either an update to your report, or the issue to be fixed via an update.

This bugged feature is really affecting me, it needs to be fixed asap...

Basic Member
    its been 2 weeks. remember it took them over two months to fix the wraith knight assist gem problem?

Basic Member
    Still the same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    its been 2 weeks. remember it took them over two months to fix the wraith knight assist gem problem?
    Its been about a week for me.. that's when this post was made too :P