Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: All "Favorite Heroes" Gone, Can't Reselect Them

Basic Member
    BUMP This is happening to me as well, but it's not the only issue that came to me after the SCU 2016

Basic Member
    same here as well.All fav. heroes gone cant make fav anymore.
    i think dev of such popular game is not pro like game.they make several bugg after correct one.its wow

Basic Member
    How do we even know if the game developers even look at this forum, is this just a huge waste of time?

They have priorities, things like this tend to get saved until later. Later meaning maybe a couple years.
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Basic Member
    Hey everyone. I quit dota2 for about a year and when I came back, I have no favorites, and when I try to add them by clicking the little star, the little star won't activate no matter how many times I try to click it. But only for heroes that I previously Favorited. When I tried to favorite any hero that I'm 100% sure wasn't previously favorite by me, it works.

Oh wait, this has been going on since 2014? o_O

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HiRoGliFiQ View Post
    Hey everyone. I quit dota2 for about a year and when I came back, I have no favorites, and when I try to add them by clicking the little star, the little star won't activate no matter how many times I try to click it. But only for heroes that I previously Favorited. When I tried to favorite any hero that I'm 100% sure wasn't previously favorite by me, it works.

Oh wait, this has been going on since 2014? o_O
    same problem. Anyone fixed it?

Basic Member
    This began happening again about 6 months ago. I'm sure its very low priority. Rebalancing and Item creation tends to be the main focus, everything else is just whenever they get around to it. I wonder if there's more than 1 programmer. :>
    Last edited by Culex; 05-30-2016 at 04:10 PM.

Basic Member
    They had the exact same problem with the exact same file almost exactly 2 years before this occurrence. The problem went away a lot quicker last time though. I was wondering if it was because I had more than 10 favorite heroes, but I have had 9 or 10 for quite some time now and it doesn't seem to matter. Is everyone supposed to be able to add more than 10? Because the message we get when it breaks states otherwise. I have always been able to add as many as I wanted.
    Last edited by styxmatt; 06-25-2016 at 06:57 AM.

Anyone else have a fix for this? I can fav new heroes, but I can not fav the ones I had on the list prior.