Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: All "Favorite Heroes" Gone, Can't Reselect Them

All "Favorite Heroes" Gone, Can't Reselect Them

So here's a weird bug. Tonight I noticed that my "Your favorites" list of heroes was empty (the one you add heroes to by clicking the gold star above their portrait on their card). I know I had several in here before. I thought "oh well, no big deal, I'll just go through and re-add all my favorites". Unfortunately, I can't. It's pretty strange - I can "favorite" the heroes I didn't have selected before, but can't refavorite (if you will) the ones I know I had originally. When I click the star on those, nothing happens.

Strange little bug, just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this or has any idea why it's happening. Something to do with the Cloud sync maybe?

Basic Member
    I just registered to say that I have the exact same problem.

I have updated the game several times since the "bug" first occured and it went from "random network bug" to "pretty annoying" ... It's not a big deal but it's weird because it seems that it doesn't affect everyone (source: a friend).

I have the same problem! This needs to be fixed. Does anybody know how to?

Same problem here. All my favorites vanished. On a few heroes i can click the star again, but on most heroes the star simply won't work.

Good to see some other people are experiencing this as well. I just checked with a friend of mine and he has the same problem.

As a small update to this .. seems the stars are working for me on all heroes that were not my favorites before the problem occured! On all my old favorites the selection is impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by nois3reaver View Post
    As a small update to this .. seems the stars are working for me on all heroes that were not my favorites before the problem occured! On all my old favorites the selection is impossible!
    Which is the exact same as OP said.

The bug seems to be purely an interface error. You all still have your favorites selected (since you cant re-add them). It is doubtful that the bug can be fixed at your end, so all we can do is wait for the next patch and cross our fingers.

Just noticed that it's now fixed for me. Don't know if this is because of tonight's patch or what. I hope it's fixed for you guys as well.

Still doesn't work for me though :\

I was having the same issue, then it was fixed for a few hours yesterday (2/26/2014), and today it's broken again.