Thread: Kaya / Kaya Yasha / Sange Kaya Spell Amplifications

Basic Member

Kaya / Kaya Yasha / Sange Kaya Spell Amplifications

In demo I checked and Kaya is providing same spell amplifications as of Kaya Yasha or Sange Kaya, whereas the later two should provide 4% more spell amplifications. Kindly check this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    Mana cost/loss reductions and spell damage amplifications from multiple Kaya-based items (Kaya, Kaya and Sange, Yasha and Kaya) do not stack.
    The highest value will take precedence and others will be ignored. Only the spell amp provided by the Int attribute stacks, the flat Spell Amp does not stack with itself.

Basic Member
    Please read the original message properly before posting a reply.

What I said is, Kaya has same spell amplification as of Kaya & Yasha, and same as of Kaya & Sange, even though in description it says the later two items would have 4% more spell amplifications (8% for Kaya and 12% for Kaya & Yasha / Kaya & Sange.)

Run the game in English, because the localised files of other languages could be outdated (sometimes certain languages are).

I tested Kaya + its upgrades and all items function properly:

Kaya grants 8% spell amp, while Kaya & Yasha and Sange & Kaya each grant 12% spell amp.

This is even easily testable, due to int-based spell amp being shown as white spell amp, while flat additional spell amp (such as Kaya’s) is shown as green spell amp.