Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Not receiving Battle Points + Items - not in LP

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander.S View Post
    And what does it do? This infringement of the rights.
    Ya, I haven't been able to see any announcement on this anywhere (could be me) + can any dev or smth answer us? apparently lots of people have this problem and not all are trade banned

How do you mean why? Trade ban means you violated Valve's policy. Be happy you can still play the game.
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

Basic Member
    no
    i dont have trade ban

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frost32 View Post
    no
    i dont have trade ban
    Then it's just a visual issue, check your profile before a game, then check it after a game.

Basic Member
    Screenshots: No Low priority message, and secondly, no XP bar. On a positive note, I finally got an item, so it seems that item drops are working, just the xp bar doesn't show.

Dota 2 screen 2.pngDota 2 screen 1.png

Banned
    Just a visual issue, check your profile.

merged a couple of threads into this one. To me, it really looks like a bug.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

battle points and items are still awarded though.

Basic Member
    For me it started right before the new year event, i downloaded the update and bam, no more xp bar, no more bp's showing up on my account, its suck at lvl 38 and 78/1000 bps.
    I've sinced played 20+ games, most of them ranked, different game modes/servers and at different hours. Nothing changed, no item drops, no xp bar showing, no low priority warnings, no abandons, the xp in my profile bar doesnt go up so i am not receiving anything.
    THE ONLY THING WORKING IS THE MMR RATING FOR RANKED MATCHES - it still goes up or down depending on match win or not, thats it, shouldnt that be affected as well if its because of the trade ban?

This is clearly a bug, most of you said its because of the trade banned (which i already said was a mistake, the support dident answer me, a valve support can check that anytime) well, i've easily gone through 10-15 PROFILE LEVELS (so a lot of games) with that trade ban, received bps, items, everything, why now all of a sudden (if presumably thats the problem) ? can anyone point me to an announcement where they said that if you are trade banned you will not receive items and bps anymore?
    Ty.

Basic Member
    I think Petzy's issue is distinct from mine and some of the others' in this thread. He's not getting any xp/items, whereas our issue is a visual bug, we're getting xp and items but no xp bar post game.

How do we go about getting this bug fixed?