Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Not receiving Battle Points + Items - not in LP

Basic Member
    Same Problem Am Lvl 69 449bps , played Over 50 Games Nothin No EXP Or Drop Items "Trade Banned But As I See Its Not The Issue Cuz NON-TRADE BANNED Got The Bug Too".

Another Thread :- "http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=125759"
    Last edited by eryani; 03-02-2014 at 01:44 AM.

Banned
    People who aren't trade banned are actually getting EXP, it's just the bar at the end game screen that's been removed.

Basic Member
    Agreed. But how to fix it?

Basic Member

Battle point bug

My battle points got bugged! i have 255/120 battlepoint... I can't level up! PLZ HELP ME!!! Im waiting for fixing it some week!! here is a picture to prove it!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    You're trade banned.

Basic Member
    I am forbidden to trade and was receiving experience until you activate a boss 500 minutes I spend the same now not recivo points and hung in 236 minutes

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranaven View Post
    I think Petzy's issue is distinct from mine and some of the others' in this thread. He's not getting any xp/items, whereas our issue is a visual bug, we're getting xp and items but no xp bar post game.

How do we go about getting this bug fixed?
    Visual bug present at me also.

Basic Member
    I havent gotten battlepoints in a month now, and yes i have a 1 month ban on my steam account which includes a trade ban, but the reason why i got it has nothing to do with Dota 2 or trading.
    It's really fucking bullshit, i don't understand why they would do this.
    luckily my ban ends tommorow, but i really think they need to revoke this hidden feature they snuck in,
    just because u have a trade ban, why shouldnt u be allowed to gain battlepoints?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syktris View Post
    I havent gotten battlepoints in a month now, and yes i have a 1 month ban on my steam account which includes a trade ban, but the reason why i got it has nothing to do with Dota 2 or trading.
    It's really fucking bullshit, i don't understand why they would do this.
    luckily my ban ends tommorow, but i really think they need to revoke this hidden feature they snuck in,
    just because u have a trade ban, why shouldnt u be allowed to gain battlepoints?
    Give Us Feedback After Your Trade Ban Ends If You Are Getting EXP , Thank you

Basic Member
    bump