Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 5k+ MMR at level 13?

Basic Member
    The more people find out how to get 5000+ MMR without much effort the more meaningless MMR will be. Also MM will get even worse and stomps will be even more common.

There are ways to get 5000+ MMR accounts right now and it is Valve's fault that they don't do anything about it. I hope they will.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenar View Post
    The more people find out how to get 5000+ MMR without much effort the more meaningless MMR will be. Also MM will get even worse and stomps will be even more common.

There are ways to get 5000+ MMR accounts right now and it is Valve's fault that they don't do anything about it. I hope they will.
    How you dare to talk that way about valve ... they're doing a hard work fixing everything check the last changelog
    ps.photoblog900.jpghttp://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Co...otoblog900.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Avenar View Post

Not clear to me they have any incentive to "do anything about this." Doing this requires buying a bunch of booster packs.
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

merci fenix

On account with an average of 700 games 400 wins 300 loses or smt like that ( 55% win rate )
    I won 8 out of 10 calibration matches and ended up at 4900 mmr.
    not sure how u guys at lvl 13 end up with 6000 mmr if thats not a joke.