Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Matchmaking Explained

I was wondering the same thing, but I decided to simply ignore the dead post and let it die again! (Its good info, but its focused in a very narrow part of MM in which the OP is trying to say "REGION LOCK REGION LOCK!") But you had to come and give it attention <<
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Last edited by jet112; 06-25-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Titan View Post
    Many systems take into account how close each game was, though we do not know if this is a factor used in Dota 2's matchmaking system.
    There was a dev post or interview that mentioned that they take into account when, before the match ended, was the last time the XP/Gold Graphs crossed the Zero line. The closer it was to the end of the match, the closer the match was considered. Not sure but they might have also said they take into account the integral under each graph.

I don't have a source link, afaik this was a long time ago, possibly before ranked mmr during beta, so this might not be the case anymore, or heavily tweaked since.

Basic Member
    2015-02-03_00001.jpg

im the Pa, what is balance ? balance my ass. everyday same shit happen to me tbd on my side, this game double tbd while opponent have like 4.3+-

balance ? FUCK DOTA 2 MMR SYSTEM CREATOR so stupid n retard fucking cant fix shit