Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: alt + click on Clock suggestion

Basic Member

alt + click on Clock suggestion

Hello, I would like to suggest an idea. If you Alt+Click on the Time it will post the current game time in the teamchat.I know you have the option on a chat wheel, or you can add it to a button. but this way it would be easier.

thank you for your attention.

Hanu

edit: if you ctrl+ click on the time, it would show you the time you previously saved
    Last edited by HanumanSVK; 03-18-2014 at 05:22 AM.

Banned
    +1

Another spam option? No thanks...
    It's good for a civilized game, maybe... if no one uses the chat... But in pub games it's useless because everyone used chat wheel or is muted => spams chat and adding this will only give them more options to spam.
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vladn View Post
    Another spam option? No thanks...
    It's good for a civilized game, maybe... if no one uses the chat... But in pub games it's useless because everyone used chat wheel or is muted => spams chat and adding this will only give them more options to spam.
    they can alt click on a missing hero, they can spam what ever chat option there is. the trolls are gonna troll no matter what. lets not stop adding good features to the game because of some fear of a troll. I hope Volvo will add options to mute a troll totaly. If you fear that somebody will abuse it (insert any idea here) dont reject the idea, try to make it hard for a player to abuse it

+1. Some people are getting payed to give negative feedback i can't explain it otherwise.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Basic Member
    Support.

Quote Originally Posted by HanumanSVK View Post
    they can alt click on a missing hero, they can spam what ever chat option there is. the trolls are gonna troll no matter what. lets not stop adding good features to the game because of some fear of a troll. I hope Volvo will add options to mute a troll totaly. If you fear that somebody will abuse it (insert any idea here) dont reject the idea, try to make it hard for a player to abuse it
    Alt-click pings are automatically throttled anyway; you can't spam ping on target. Just ignore the rants of a 2k MMR scrub who's permanently muted.

+1 for this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heh_ View Post
    Alt-click pings are automatically throttled anyway; you can't spam ping on target. Just ignore the rants of a 2k MMR scrub who's permanently muted.

+1 for this.
    didnt know you cant spam ping on target. yeah he is a the troll , btw I think also adding ctrl+click on the clock displaying the time previously alt+clicked, will make it easier then look up the time scrolling the chat...

Basic Member
    We don't have a solid Roshan spawn time now, so what is the point?
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.

They already have one, sorta...

Quote Originally Posted by NGPriest View Post
    I'll goto my local shops tomorrow and buy a Linksys router for testing.
    NGPriest was here...