Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Enigma's new voice

Basic Member
    He used to be so... relaxing to play. It's like they took his voice and added garbled 'WORBLE WORBLE WORBLE' because it wasn't annoying enough.

Basic Member
    i used to play enigma cause his voice at first and it turned out that was a really nice hero to play... but i wont use it anymore cause his voice right now

Banned
    Really liked his old voice more

Basic Member
    I really liked his old voice better, it was cold and indifferent, much more fitting for something that speaks of pattern and calculations

Wow really? Enigma IMO should not have a GENERIC human voice, that people is when GENERIC is properly used.

Enigma DESERVES a cold deep enigmatic voice that echo's oblivion, even in his bio he is a twisted voice from the darkness in the universe that proceeded light, a possible living black hole. Honestly Enigma is Power inexorable, the manifestation of Gravity itself, i heard his classic sounds, and his new sounds just sound so amazing.

There are QUITE a few other people that deserve better voices or phrases, leave enigma to rest. If light cannot escape him, what chance do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Gems View Post
    Wow really? Enigma IMO should not have a GENERIC human voice, that people is when GENERIC is properly used.

Enigma DESERVES a cold deep enigmatic voice that echo's oblivion, even in his bio he is a twisted voice from the darkness in the universe that proceeded light, a possible living black hole. Honestly Enigma is Power inexorable, the manifestation of Gravity itself, i heard his classic sounds, and his new sounds just sound so amazing.

There are QUITE a few other people that deserve better voices or phrases, leave enigma to rest. If light cannot escape him, what chance do you have?
    How dare you go agaisnt god himself John St John. Old Enigma is best enigma

Basic Member
    Keep the old voice, just add the echo and some cool effects in the background. Just make it so, that he is Duke again.

Quote Originally Posted by Muhu View Post
    Keep the old voice, just add the echo and some cool effects in the background.
    That's exactly what they did <.<
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    That's exactly what they did <.<
    I wouldn't say, that those effects are in the background

Jon St Jon STILL does his voice, they just put it through synthesizers and other nifty tools.