Thread: Stuck at "Game is Finished" screen.

Basic Member

Stuck at "Game is Finished" screen.

(Not sure if this bug should go here, but I cannot find a decent place to put it)

I lost connection to a game, the game finished while I was dc'd before I could reconnect.

Now my UI is stuck at "Game is Finished" under the 'play' tab - even after restarting the client. All menu options under "play" are greyed out.

Dota not working :\
    Last edited by thefinn; 03-19-2014 at 08:31 PM.
    Remove the report system please. It's unnecessary, unwanted and not working.

Basic Member
    Fixed itself around 5 minutes later.
    Remove the report system please. It's unnecessary, unwanted and not working.

Basic Member
    This issue has been reported before, many times actually, and happens also when you leave the game without going through the final screen (forgot what the button's called there, but where it shows the final game stats at end of game).

This is really annoying and should be fairly to fix, a simple check from client to server should at time of going to main menu should check if "game is save to leave" (because that's what it says when you exit match at end of game w/o waiting for final game stats). Not that difficult... or is it?

I hope the devs read this... thx in advance and for a great game in general