Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hero suggestion

Basic Member

Hero suggestion

Since these are starting to get more popular and I had an ideea for some time , here it is :

Street fighter (not necessarily unique , I know)

Meelee, Agi

Stats:

Str: 17 + 1.7
    Agi: 25 + 3
    Int: 15 + 1.4

1. Flying kick

Street fighter jumps on an enemy and deals damage and a stun to him. All units he passes through are also damaged but not stunned.

Damage : 80/140/210/285 (physical)
    Stun duration: 0.7/1.1/1.4/1.7
    Mana cost : 75/85/95/105
    Range : 700
    CD: 19/15/11/8s

*Flying kick has a 0.3 sec delay before reaching the target.
    *Getting stunned stops the action.
    *If the target moves more than 850 units away from SF , the action stops.

2. Combo

SF has a chance of following-up on his normal attcks , dealing another 2 attacks. Passively applies "Combo setup" on enemies. If attacking a target with 6 combo setup charges, the final attack knocks up the enemy, stunning and dealing extra damage.

Chance: 18%
    Extra damage: 50/75/100/125 (physical)
    Stun duration: 0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5

*Combo attacks apply combo setup
    *Combo stops if target moves 400 units awat from SF
    *Combo attacks are done over 0.2s.
    *Combo attacks cannot proc crit but can proc any other orb effects, including life steal
    *Combo is not an orb effect

3. Combo breaker

SF counters enemy attacks depending on their type. Meelee attacks are countered with a combo (3 attacks) and ranged attacks are countered with flying kick.

Chance: 10/15/20/25%

*The counters have all the properties the normal abilities have.
    *The attacks are countered when SF receives the damage from the attack
    *If the ranged unit is further than 850 units when the projectile hits SF, no counter is proced.
    *SF cannot counter with combo if he is in ghost form.
    *Counters units with bkb
    *Cannot counter 2 attacks from the same target in a row itlf the attacker is meelee and 3 if the attacker is ranged.

4. Headbutt

SF headbutts an emeny , knocking him back, dealing damage and purging the target. All units that pass through the kicked enemy will be stunned and damaged.

Damage: 250/350/450
    Knockback length: 400/500/600
    Stun duration: 1
    Damage(knockback): 100/180/260
    CD: 45s

*Affects magic immune targets
    *Target is stunned during knockback
    *Knockbacked unit moves at 650 units per second
    *Has a cast animation of 0.2 seconds, in which SF is magic immune

I await your opinions. Hope the skills are clear enough.
    Last edited by Sa1nt; 03-22-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Basic Member
    Seems nice. You have to add a cd to combo breaker: i would say like 1.5sek

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KL!.exe View Post
    Seems nice. You have to add a cd to combo breaker: i would say like 1.5sek
    It is written there already : cannot counter two attacks in a row (meelee) or 3 (ranged)

Basic Member
    yeah from the same target. but think about what happens when 5 man and creeps attack this hero? He will just jump around... or think about troll warlord ulit
    i would say: can only counter hero attacks with a cd of 2;1.5;1;0.8 seks or something like this and it can counter the same hero in a row

ahh now i get it.
    sry you mean the attacks of the enemies mmh
    still the hero would jump around like a little kid on meth

Basic Member
    Forgot to add :
    BAT : 1.45
    MS: 300
    Base armour : 5
    Base damage : 60-66
    Last edited by Sa1nt; 03-22-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Basic Member
    I think combo might be a tad too good, i blod the parts i think would be better.
    Maybe something like:
    2. Combo

SF has a chance of following-up on his normal attcks , dealing another 1 attack. Gives "combo setup" stacks to SF.
    Also gives SF attack speed & damage from every stack of combo setup charges.
    Passive
    Chance: 25%
    Extra damage per stack: 5/10/15/20
    Extra attack speed per stack: 10/20/30/40
    Max stacks: 3/3/4/5
    Stack duration: 10s (refreshes everytime you get a stack)

Active:
    SF throws a flurry of attacks in a short ammount of time, dealing heavy damage & stunning the enemy.
    Consumes all current combo setup stacks to deal extra damage.

Base damage: 50/100/150/200
    Damage per stack: 30
    Stun duration: 1s/1.5s/2s/2s
    Melee range skill
    Mana cost: 100
    CD: 30s/25s/20s/15s

*Only combo attacks give stacks.
    *Active ability is channeling ability -> can be interrupted.
    *Combo ability animation lasts for 1s
    *Combo is not an orb effect

And slight fix to combo breaker:

3. Combo breaker

SF counters enemy attacks depending on their type. Meelee attacks are countered with (1 attack) and ranged attacks are countered with flying kick.

Chance: 10/15/20/25%
    Counter flying kick CD: 10s

*counter flying kick costs 0 mana.
    *Cannot counter ghosted units
    *cannot counter while ghosted
    *counter hits dont apply unique attack modifiers/orb effects/crits/etc
    *Can counter magic immune units
    *counter flying kick that procs from this ability goes through magic immunity.

Overall, would look like a fun hero to play
    Last edited by puddiman; 03-22-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Basic Member
    why not just name him Bruiser, Brick or Gorg (i dunno, felt it needed 3)? it's simple, suits the name of it and doesn't sound like SF = shadow fiend
    headbutt sounds like a combo of tusk and shadow demons ulti's with a pushback (that and the name seems to simple for a "ulti")

otherwise i feel like i'v seen this "hero" somewhere before, maybe under the name Brawler? i dunno but seems familiar

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidsalter View Post
    why not just name him Bruiser, Brick or Gorg (i dunno, felt it needed 3)? it's simple, suits the name of it and doesn't sound like SF = shadow fiend
    headbutt sounds like a combo of tusk and shadow demons ulti's with a pushback (that and the name seems to simple for a "ulti")

otherwise i feel like i'v seen this "hero" somewhere before, maybe under the name Brawler? i dunno but seems familiar
    Dunno what game you've seen him in. I can guarantee this was 100% my ideea, uninspired by any character. I did not research for this

Basic Member
    There's a very interesting way to counter this hero. Get two ranged supports to autoattack him from opposite sides. Every fourth attack that lands will likely cause SF to uncontrollably combo-break with a flying kick onto a support. As he can't repeatedly combo-break onto the same guy he will fly away onto the other ranged hero attacking him in about four autoattacks. He would forbid repeatedly without being able to kill anyone while getting killed in return. Imagine if SF was trying to run away from a bank everytime a ranged attack hits him he has a chance to fly back into the gankers.

This hero reminds me of LoL champs Xin Zhao and Lee Sin and that's not a complement.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cblrtopas View Post
    There's a very interesting way to counter this hero. Get two ranged supports to autoattack him from opposite sides. Every fourth attack that lands will likely cause SF to uncontrollably combo-break with a flying kick onto a support. As he can't repeatedly combo-break onto the same guy he will fly away onto the other ranged hero attacking him in about four autoattacks. He would forbid repeatedly without being able to kill anyone while getting killed in return. Imagine if SF was trying to run away from a bank everytime a ranged attack hits him he has a chance to fly back into the gankers.

This hero reminds me of LoL champs Xin Zhao and Lee Sin and that's not a complement.
    Why do you people associate him with LoL characters ? This is supposed to be a STREET FIGHTER. Not a monk. Not a warrior. The two heroes you mentioned have nothing to do with mine. They have no identical / similar ability. Ursa feels more like Xin Zhao than my hero.

If you come here to compare my character with LoL heroes, don't bother. I want opinions on himself.

And the thing you mentioned with countering him makes sense but it's hard to do. And supports might also die in the process.