Strength (Radiant)

Initiator/Mid

STR 18 +2.8
    AGI 17+ 1.9
    INT 16+ 1.4

3 armor, melee, 290 movespeed, 1.7 BAT

47-50 base damage

0.4 cast animation

Q-Fusion Blast (Le skill Shot)(300 missile speed)(250 aoe)(up to 500 units away)

90 Mana , 13/11/9/7s CD

A nuke that does 35/50/65/80 damage each instance for 2/2/3/3 instances. Deals Mixed Damage. Slows for 20% for 1.5s then stuns for 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9s (stun and slow only happens once per spell cast)

W-Displacement

120 mana cost, 18s CD

Enemies in a small aoe (abt 400-500 units) around the hero are knocked away 300 units from him, and are dealt 90/140/190/240 magic damage. Slows for 10% for 1s

E-(Place Holder Name)
    Passive- Each time a spell is cast near the hero, it gains one charge. (Spells from the hero himself, neutrals, ancients, heroes only count. Orbs do not)

The next spell you cast when you reach 3 stacks will multipy the cc effect (not the duration) by 1.3/1.5/1.7/2x and deal an additional 30/50/70/90 magical damage

R- Distortion

125/175/225 mana cost, 120/90/60s CD

Teleport immediately to your target enemy and deal 100/175/225 magical damage over 3 instances, and stun the target for 0.3/0.6/1s, you become spell immune for 0.3s after casting this spell.
    Last edited by iLuvLyralei; 03-22-2014 at 06:52 AM.

whats up with all the int hero ideas as of late?
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

idk Jan

Banned
    What's the cast range for Distortion?

Basic Member
    sounds to mana intensive for a STR,

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    What's the cast range for Distortion?
    about 800/900/1000, has a 0.3 channel time

Basic Member
    Wow, reading your post and I must say I admire the restraint. I also love the 'magic sick' mechanic. It's familiar yet adds lots of depth to the hero kit. I see a very interesting synnergy between his Q and E spells; being able to both nuke slow and stun in a small skillshot aoe. His other spells don't really jell though. I'm picturing a tanky str hero that thrives in teamfight situations because his very weak spells become quite formidable with lots of spells being cast around him fueling his E passive. His high mana cost and significant cooldowns prohibit spamming his spells without charges on his E. So he needs to be in a fight long enough for at least three spells to be cast and still live. Therefore initiating is a bad fit for this hero. He feels like a patient support that protects pushes ppl away from core teammates with displacement and slows with fusion blast then when enough charges are stored he strikes with his reliable stun/nuke from his ult setting up another easy fusion blast for yet more damage slow and stun. Lots of cc and damage but he cannot be the first to blow his cooldowns in a fight. He also doesn't have any innane tanking ability besides being a str hero. He will need items to compensate as he will be a priority target in a fight but his landing is weak and I dont think he's suited for mid at all maybe hardlane solo but it's not very safe.

Overall great concept and very powerful without being broken.

"Q-Fusion Blast (Le skill Shot)(300 missile speed)(250 aoe)(up to 500 units away)
    90 Mana , 13/11/9/7s CD
    A nuke that does 35/50/65/80 damage each instance for 2/2/3/3 instances. Deals Mixed Damage. Slows for 20% for 1.5s then stuns for 0.3/0.5/0.7/0.9s (stun and slow only happens once per spell cast)"
    CD is too low, slow effects on a melee hero are hard to apply. Maybe change the hero to Ranged. Too much slow+stun. It should have a CD of 40/30/25/20

"W-Displacement
    Enemies in a small aoe (abt 400-500 units) around the hero are knocked away 300 units from him, and are dealt 90/140/190/240 magic damage. Slows for 10% for 1s"
    Knocks away from you or from the center of the spell circle?

"E-(Place Holder Name)
    Passive- Each time a spell is cast near the hero, it gains one charge. (Spells from the hero himself, neutrals, ancients, heroes only count. Orbs do not)"
    If the enemy is Batrider (or heroes that need to spam spells), then you can just stop playing.

"R- Distortion
    125/175/225 mana cost, 120/90/60s CD
    Teleport immediately to your target enemy and deal 100/175/225 magical damage over 3 instances, and stun the target for 0.3/0.6/1s, you become spell immune for 0.3s after casting this spell."
    Maybe blink, not teleport...

As davidsalter said, it needs too much mana for a strenght hero...it will force you to make arcane boots to be able to have mana for all 3 spells.
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

The hero needs 220 mana for Q and W,

325 if you want to use all 3 spells, and with bottle you would rectify some mana issues, and drums along with or arcanes may help,

I dont consider that much, since this hero shares similar mana costs to magnus, if not lower,

Q, I'll admit its strong since it has a 5s downtime, due to the stun slow, but mixed damage doesnt really scale well

W pushes enemies away from the hero himself, works like gust.

Heavy Mana issues as you said caused by his other spells limit this passive greatly.

I had more of a netherstrike in mind for his ult

at most this hero can only stun for 2s and slow for 3s.

Enhanced Spell casts raise the values to 40% slow and 20% slow respectively.

Let the name be Koopa!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.