Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Workshop Mafia - EmpireTV.HEAVEN threatens workshop artists (reddit repost)

Or they could give us option in steam setting page to totaly disable voice chat,so simple,most of us anyway will never use steam voice chat...
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

Quote Originally Posted by glodar View Post
    Or they could give us option in steam setting page to totaly disable voice chat,so simple,most of us anyway will never use steam voice chat...
    lets leave this discussion to http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/index.php since its a steam issue.

The guy should get his shait handed to him.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

let me just quickly
    a) bump this thread
    b) give you a link to his twitter https://twitter.com/heavenkenobi/sta...37716024209409

and b4 he can delete it, i quote it:

@Steam_Support Hi My account was locked, you could not help me to solve this problem?

Yep,justice

Thanks Valve !!!
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

so since he was banned what could valve do to prevent future bot abuse? (capatcha are one way but lazy ppl wouldnt vote )

I thought about a 2nd in game voting system. Like if the item was accepted by valve, it would need vots in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    so since he was banned what could valve do to prevent future bot abuse? (capatcha are one way but lazy ppl wouldnt vote )

I thought about a 2nd in game voting system. Like if the item was accepted by valve, it would need vots in game.
    Dota level,on end it is Dota workshop and Dota level should help to slow down bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post

Dota level 20, $//€15 spent on Steam account, and the URL from which you got to the page was a Steam Workshop URL (so you can't vote via hotlinks). Also, no ASCII crap in comments.
    Please help keep the forums clean by reporting rude or abusive posts!
    Got a problem? PM me or another moderator!
    Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Dota level 20, $//€15 spent on Steam account, and the URL from which you got to the page was a Steam Workshop URL (so you can't vote via hotlinks). Also, no ASCII crap in comments.
    I would pay for this feature

Well, steam commands need a check for ascii letters and prevent this command from being on the workshop page in the 1st place. it dosnt help the Workshopers nor the guys legit voting on it ..

I like it,especialy no ASCII crap comments!