Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Workshop Contributors at The International

Basic Member
    Could this be the official shirt for the workshop artists? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=245773190

Oh, I am excited.

The best suggestion I can think of right now is that it would be great if the Workshop artists could get a separate colored badge, so that we can be easily identified when we're hanging out in that area. Last year it got pretty crowded, and we were often just standing around and mixing in that big space, and it became difficult for the visitors to know who was/and wasn't an artist. It feels like this year will be even bigger, and hopefully with a ton more artists, so little organizational things like that would go a long way for when it gets hectic.

For example, unless I was actually behind a desk or working on a computer, I think most people mistook me for "somebody's girlfriend" and didn't want to talk to me. But when they were sure of who I was, big difference.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Alia View Post
    Oh, I am excited.

The best suggestion I can think of right now is that it would be great if the Workshop artists could get a separate colored badge, so that we can be easily identified when we're hanging out in that area. Last year it got pretty crowded, and we were often just standing around and mixing in that big space, and it became difficult for the visitors to know who was/and wasn't an artist. It feels like this year will be even bigger, and hopefully with a ton more artists, so little organizational things like that would go a long way for when it gets hectic.

For example, unless I was actually behind a desk or working on a computer, I think most people mistook me for "somebody's girlfriend" and didn't want to talk to me. But when they were sure of who I was, big difference.
    Didn't know ur a girl.

Damn I want to go there, too.

There are not a lot of moments when it sucks to be european but this is definitely one of them

Banned
    Nice

Basic Member
    There is "bug", when I click on someone profile to see his/her submissions the "The International" items doesn't appear.

I already upvoted 2 items from Wyk, but on his profile doesn't show this items
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/wykrhm/...les/?l=english

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...64&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...27&searchtext=

Yeah, thanks Matt!
    Like me, so many people wait more information, I think

- Like andrewhelenek to say, a private badge would be a good idea for us and for all people want know more about steam workshop on the International 2014 (or custom T-shirt/Polos to recognize us?).
    - Maybe some event between contributor and player or visitor, they will appreciate?
    - A great space, like a showroom (with space for dedicate), and why not a custom design by us (contributor), I think we will happy to help you for this event!
    ---- I worked every year for 3 years, to create a custom space for Game Developer at Festival video game, Paris (France), a lot of banners, items, posters, plush... that was realy good

Thx!
    See you soon.

So, any news about a place for us to register as an attendee who's participating in the contributor space?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhelenek View Post
    So, any news about a place for us to register as an attendee who's participating in the contributor space?
    This! I hope it doesn't get glossed over.... It's one of the things I want to be a part of when there.

Yeah, i wanna see my workshop friends there.