Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Mute system

I can confirm, I also got way too many reports.

I remember reading a thread on reddit about a guy who was reporting innocent players on purpose and getting lots of tickets back for it. They really need to put the report limit back, I have no clue why they removed it.

Edit: Found it: http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...rework/cg7h7gs

Im currently sitting on 60 reports. Lets see how high it goes. Pretty sure this is not intended, as it's impossible to run out of reports.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

I'm almost out of reports, and I genuinely only report people that are breaking the rules. How are you guys getting reports back?! Do I need to start reporting a few random people that did nothing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Gizka View Post
    I'm almost out of reports, and I genuinely only report people that are breaking the rules. How are you guys getting reports back?! Do I need to start reporting a few random people that did nothing wrong?
    Having a very old account; apparently you can get back reports that you've used 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Im currently sitting on 60 reports. Lets see how high it goes. Pretty sure this is not intended, as it's impossible to run out of reports.
    I'm sure it's possible(you just need to play a lot of games), but it's a waste of time to try since the system doesn't work in the first place.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

I have like 100 reports. Not that it's bad since I report players that mostly deserve it.

I think reports should be unlimited.

Basic Member

80% of players muted ?

Every game I play there is at least 3 dudes muted on my team,so Im guessing on the opposing team as well.I'm muted as well for unknown reasons,finished a game and next one it just said no one hears you :P its silly really,you guys really need to change this stuff because people can easily abuse reports (me myself got like 350 reports on my account).

Maybe it actually tries to place muted players together?

Basic Member
    I don't know about 80% but also in most of my games there is at least one person muted spamming only "Well Played !"

It's not unusual though to be many players muted since the system is retarded. Valve made the system just to keep spammers of their backs in forums, when they realized it was a disaster instead of removing it they limited the disaster by adding limit to the number of reports per week. They basically put some lipstick on the pig, but it's still a pig, a stupid retarded pig