Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: Mute system

Basic Member
    At this point its basically an experiment how much shit a Solo Q player can take from the nation you mentioned, that "shouldnt be named". Or mainly trollish retarded stacks from that region who dont care about the outcome of the game whatsoever.

For me its basically just a question of time when I will get chat banned again. It seems like Valve did reset the chat bans recently, since I started over with a fresh 24h ban instead of 168 hours. With the words Im using I even deserve it, however- Im the last guy to flame ppl for one mistake or so. You feed once or get caught out of position once- I dont care, it doesnt matter. You get caught out of position 3 times in the same way over and over again and feed enemy carry- thats when I start to see the outcome of the game in danger and start to tell that guy he should stop feeding and play more concentrated in a neutral way. You get killed 5 or more times- thats when all sorts of cursing are gonna fly towards you.

I am however the first person to write well played if someone got a nice kill on the enemy or cooperated well in a gank. I commend every single support player if they play their role properly with warding, dewarding, team items etc. and I allways tell the person that I commended it.

The only reason I start flaming ppl hardcore is when they play in a trollish way, or in a rambo way and keep getting killed over and over again like retards. Key word "russian suicidal puck players"... If you play like a POS you deserve to be treated like that, its not different in RL.

Having said all that- I dont see myself not beeing chat muted for 80% of all time in the long run, unless Solo Q comes back or we get some solutions to separate ourselves from certain nations in the matchmaking.
    Last edited by jt_money; 04-22-2014 at 05:00 AM.

Basic Member
    volvo is full of shit. I got muted because I picked lc and died a lot. Yes it was like my second time playing that hero, yes I sucked with him and I understand that's annoying for people but I don't need to GET FUCKING MUTED FOR THAT SHIT COME ON.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazedMonk View Post
    volvo is full of shit. I got muted because I picked lc and died a lot. Yes it was like my second time playing that hero, yes I sucked with him and I understand that's annoying for people but I don't need to GET FUCKING MUTED FOR THAT SHIT COME ON.
    ehm with out calling you out but your response in this thread looks like a deserved mute tho
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    z
    Last edited by Magikarpkr; 07-06-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaliteros View Post
    also : report for feeding/ability abuse = 1% success rate

report for communication = 99% success rate

zzzzzzz
    Why would you send someone to some sort of game heaven when the other thing actually grieves them? Low priority is not a bad place to be anymore; I reckon that in some instances it's even better than normal games.
    JUST QUIT PLAYING ALREADY

VALVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    ehm with out calling you out but your response in this thread looks like a deserved mute tho
    Clearly being publicly angry about being muted post-facto is justification for the mute in the first place. That makes perfect sense - thanks!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    Are you referring to that specific post? Because I don't see how that can be considered offensive. It's not a nice way of wording things, but he isn't abusive to anyone here. And "Valve is full of shit" is just stating a well known fact.
    JUST QUIT PLAYING ALREADY

VALVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

Reports are actually down about 10-15% from a few months ago

Or at least since they added the vote system thing. But of course it's all fiction and not real and valve is awful because reasons, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post

Or at least since they added the vote system thing. But of course it's all fiction and not real and valve is awful because reasons, etc, etc.
    I've given up on reporting completely and no longer report at all. Offenses against me are commonplace but Valve has made it clear they are ignoring us. So of course report count has gone down. We don't bother with reporting since Valve doesn't care.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post

That might have been true before March 2014, but do you actually believe it's still true considering how easy it was for the past six weeks to get reports back? I mean, could you use just a LITTLE bit of common sense here?
    We need a player review system like Overwatch for DotA 2. Get real people to judge communication abuse, intentional skill abuse, and intentional feeding.

merci fenix