Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More cheating in solo ranked

Banned

More cheating in solo ranked

I was playing ranked solo again this morning and started playing a cd game. Out of nowhere our mid player started feeding relentlessly. He was so obvious about it too. He gave up first blood to sf and proceeded to die 36 times throughout the match. Despite our best efforts it was impossible to win a 4v6. This was Another obvious case of mmr feeding. This is the third time this has happened to me and it destroys my mmr every time. I dont know why valve lets this happen. I know it will probably do nothing but here is a picture to prove it. It was obviously SW (the cm) getting fed. He was the only player to set everything to private and he is somehow 5.2k despite being terrible. I am done with dota 2 though, the system is so broken its ridiculous. So much wasted time and a leaderboard that doesnt mean jack. Not wasting any more time on this dead game. Thanks for listening.0B7_0_1164EE4E_1A535_1.jpg

Basic Member
    i stopped playing cd after 6 similar games for 2 days.

Banned
    Yeah I went from a hardcore player who played all the time and watched all the tournaments to a casual player that watched some tourneys. Now I am done playing the game altogether and barely watch the biggest games. Valve seriously needs to get their shit together or dota 2 will be dead forever. It will become known as the game that paved the way for games like league and smite. Pretty sad too because I have been a big fan of dota since the 6.67 days. What a shame valve has truly fucked dota up so bad. If valve were a dog I would smack him with a newspaper and say No No you've been bad !!

Basic Member
    Honestly, ranked is ruining this game. Dota was far more fun before MMR.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakThings View Post
    Dota will be more fun once they actually make a proper ranked system, with a ladder, seasons, seasonal rewards, leagues and divisions, regular rating and MMR resets.

Banned
    yeah it just blows my mind to think of how dota mm works. It has to be the most over complicated, convoluted trash system ever created. It doesn't work, like at all whatsoever. To allow people to cheat without bothering to fix it. Or introducing new heros that are so ridiculously broken that it ruins games and casters and pro players joke about how op they are. Its just such a cluster fuck what a shit game dota 2 is because valve didn't manage it right. R.I.P. dota you will be missed, time to go play league.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakThings View Post
    It's the same system, just exposed so you can see how flawed it can be sometimes.

Banned
    Check Plz, all these games, for abuse and cheating, ive been always lagged while enemy hero have low hp, many abusers!
    Replays packed with 7-zip
    http://www.hwmasters.com/upload/trash/F4ZE(AM)_Ban_Request_Public_Matchmaking.7z
    http://www.hwmasters.com/upload/trash/966963027.7z
    http://www.hwmasters.com/upload/trash/966920650.7z
    Last edited by Kryil-; 10-18-2014 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by protestthe_hero View Post
    yeah it just blows my mind to think of how dota mm works. It has to be the most over complicated, convoluted trash system ever created. It doesn't work, like at all whatsoever. To allow people to cheat without bothering to fix it. Or introducing new heros that are so ridiculously broken that it ruins games and casters and pro players joke about how op they are. Its just such a cluster fuck what a shit game dota 2 is because valve didn't manage it right. R.I.P. dota you will be missed, time to go play league.
    Well Said.

Banned
    He was probably foreign. Once Valve adds the IP filter we've been trying to get for ages, you won't see that junk anymore.