Page 11 of 98 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchmaking Abuse Report Thread

Basic Member
    Matchid: 679374858
    Feeder: Puck (Smile Face, i don't know ho to type this) (Hide profile)
    Boosted : Clinkz (forthecrosswebleed-) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128083132/

Both start feed the enemy team. Minute 5 more or less. They do it on porpouse cuz each other do not deserves a win....

[ironic]VOLVO your MATCHMAKING is just AWESOME. [/ironic]

Send me PM if you plan to do something....
    Last edited by Yiorch; 05-25-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Basic Member
    Match ID : 679515913
    Feeder : Luna.
    Name : Averlance

Keeps running from fountain to fountain all game long after playing badly and raging. Ruined the entire match. 0-26 score.

Great MMR system.

Basic Member
    GoldenEye
    Рыжый Собака
    25 deaths boost at the mid lane

Basic Member
    Matchid: 682400462 http://dotabuff.com/matches/682400462
    Feeders: Crystal Maiden (SatroS http://steamcommunity.com/id/sa1nt_veronika_/ )
    Slark (Fukel http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005996435/ )
    Weaver (Euarctos) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047154148/)
    Boosted : bountyhunter and unknown friend(s) from Dire side

Crystal Maiden went afk woods, where died around 10 times with some special @for fun@ purpose. Meanwhile her friend Weaver is hardfeeding top lane, and slark was feeding mid. When bh started roaming, they started their intentional feed. After kind asking of upgrading courier or getting dust, I got flamed in russian that me, Luna, doing nothing about their feed (also about my mother and nationality.) I tried to focus on game instead, but when three friends are feeding for fun in ranked matches I can't get the joy of this game, They said do what you want, we can feed anytime we want and we can ruin the game anytime we want, you cannot actually do anything about it. I am writing here for you to bring the justice, or this tread is just for show?

PLEASE GIVE FULL PUNISHMENT FOR THIS KIND OF PLAYERS RUINING OTHER'S GAME FOR FUN. OR MAKE SOME PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST FOR EVERYONE WHO PLAYS DOTA LIKE HOW OFTEN U GO WOODS WITH CRYSTAL MAIDEN AND FEED WITH COURIER? SO THIS KIND OF PLAYERS WERE PLAYING WITH SAME SHITHEADS.

Basic Member
    Match ID:682570956
    Griefing/feeding: TPing me out to the jungle and refuse me to get a TP.
    Hero: Grifing heros are mirana kotl and WD mostly first 2 named.
    Was a 3 stack.

Also can you plz fix the game either go easy game for any monkey or just go hardcore with rules against ppl that refuse to communicate with the team to play with the team. Also i tend more and more to loss my calm in game when ppl intentionaly try and agitate ppl.
    Edit
    Game spirald after i told mirnana to help the team and use her ulti to save us. Becuase giving orders to ppl is a bad thing ORDERS THAT ARE NEEDED TO DO TO SAVE THE TEAM.
    Last edited by Poofighta; 05-26-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poofighta View Post
    Match ID:682570956
    Griefing/feeding: TPing me out to the jungle and refuse me to get a TP.
    Hero: Grifing heros are mirana kotl and WD mostly first 2 named.
    Was a 3 stack.

Also can you plz fix the game either go easy game for any monkey or just go hardcore with rules against ppl that refuse to communicate with the team to play with the team. Also i tend more and more to loss my calm in game when ppl intentionaly try and agitate ppl.
    Edit
    Game spirald after i told mirnana to help the team and use her ulti to save us. Becuase giving orders to ppl is a bad thing ORDERS THAT ARE NEEDED TO DO TO SAVE THE TEAM.
    Match ID: 682570956

In reply to this, I was Mirana part of the 3 stack. He was constantly using mic chat and when I told him I couldn't hear him he proceeded to flame me in text chat. After this I muted my music so I could hear him and he just flamed me/anyone that disagreed with him. Anything we said to him was always met with hostility. No matter the subject nor tone that we used.

Basic Member
    The matchid of the game: 682747169
    The name of the feeding player: xojohan
    The name of the boosted player: $ N A P $
    The amount of games you found where the player got boosted (if possible including matchids): Including the game I was in, there were three others. I'm betting there are probably more, but I stopped counting there. The other match IDs are:

In the game that I was in, the shadow fiend just repeatedly ran forward into the middle lane until the enemy brewmaster killed him. He did this over and over.
    Last edited by Garfolin; 05-26-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benje1210 View Post
    Match ID: 682570956

In reply to this, I was Mirana part of the 3 stack. He was constantly using mic chat and when I told him I couldn't hear him he proceeded to flame me in text chat. After this I muted my music so I could hear him and he just flamed me/anyone that disagreed with him. Anything we said to him was always met with hostility. No matter the subject nor tone that we used.
    I urge ppl to look at the game and see HOW YOU AVOID TEAM WORK ON PURPOSE to make ppl angry and just ignore listining to anything and to add it you ruined the game for alchemist by griefing and being toxic and to add it up you 3 have the audacity to feel justifyed to start calling alc out on his item choices when you been sitting 30 mins there and telling ME that telling ppl what button to press to save a teams life should not happen. Once again you are the griefer here by ruining the game for alc and me if you dont like the game get your plastic shovel and go out and play in the sand box.

Basic Member
    Ursa obviously bought his MMR for his account, along with his thousands of dollars of items. Setting his MMR to 1 and banning him from trade should do the trick.