Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: List of Melee heroes that CAN use elder dragon form/moon glaives

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    236

    List of Melee heroes that can/cannot use elder dragon form/moon glaives

    I am reposting this here from this thread. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=124118

    Basically, these abilities do not work if your melee hero has projectilespeed "0" or "" in his hero data. The 1st list below has heros who default to 900 projectilespeed, and should work. Haven't found a single counter example yet. If you do please post match id here, and I will check the data files again.

    Here is the list that CAN use Moon Glaives / Elder Dragon Form:

    Abaddon
    Alchemist
    Axe
    Bloodseeker
    Brewmaster
    Bristleback
    Bounty Hunter
    Brood Mother
    Centaur
    Chaos Knight
    Dark seer
    Doom Bringer (not in ad)
    dragon knight
    Elder Titan
    Kunkka
    Legion Commander
    Lifestealer
    Lycan
    Magnus
    Meepo
    Naga Siren
    Night Stalker
    Nyx Assassin
    Ogre Magi (not in ad)
    OmniKnight
    Phantom Lancer
    Phantom Assassin
    Riki
    Sandking
    Spectre (not in ad)
    Spirit Breaker
    Tidehunter
    Tiny
    Timbersaw
    Treant
    Tuskar
    Undying
    Ursa

    Here is the list of melee heroes that CANNOT use Moon Glaives / Elder Dragon Form (list from Arxos), thanks:

    Anti-Mage
    Beastmaster
    Clockwerk (presumably, 0 proj speed)
    Earthshaker
    Faceless Void (presumably, 0 proj speed)
    Juggernaut
    Pudge
    Slardar
    Slark
    Sven
    Wraith King
    Last edited by Esteban; 10-03-2014 at 03:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    236
    bump / update..

    100% confident about this list, at least until next patch (where strings/data may change).

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,903
    I don't get why you don't just list the heroes that it doesn't work on, for fixing purposes that is 100x easier anyhow and it serves the same purpose in the end.

    I suppose I'll quickly do so;

    Anti-Mage
    Beastmaster
    Clockwerk (presumably)
    Earthshaker
    Faceless Void (presumably)
    Juggernaut
    Pudge
    Slardar
    Slark
    Sven
    Wraith King

  4. #4
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Arxos View Post
    I don't get why you don't just list the heroes that it doesn't work on, for fixing purposes that is 100x easier anyhow and it serves the same purpose in the end.

    I suppose I'll quickly do so;

    Anti-Mage
    Beastmaster
    Clockwerk (presumably)
    Earthshaker
    Faceless Void (presumably)
    Juggernaut
    Pudge
    Slardar
    Slark
    Sven
    Wraith King
    I guess it was because I assumed the hero list it worked on was smaller and I wanted a reference I could look at when drafting. There wasn't really anywhere else I could post it. Fixing the bug should be simple, list or not, anyways. I played many games that had broken glaives/dragon attacks and it just made people scared to try it on any melee hero. Thanks, though, I'll update the post.

    edit: Unfortunately, I cannot rename the title, so I'm just adding your list at the bottom, so as not to confuse people.
    Last edited by Esteban; 04-26-2014 at 07:25 AM.

  5. #5
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    8
    In case you want to keep this up to date, Moon Glaives work with Legion Commander.

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by bERt0r View Post
    In case you want to keep this up to date, Moon Glaives work with Legion Commander.
    Thanks, not sure how I missed that hero.

  7. #7
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    93
    bumping this to say Metamorphosis follows the same restriction on melee heroes as Glaives and Elder Dragon Form, and will completely disarm these heroes when they use it (not even melee range works like it does with DK ult)

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by Naskr View Post
    bumping this to say Metamorphosis follows the same restriction on melee heroes as Glaives and Elder Dragon Form, and will completely disarm these heroes when they use it (not even melee range works like it does with DK ult)
    I will add, that i tested metamorphosis on broodmother, and while you can attack, you don't get the bonus range, just the damage / BAT.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •