Thread: [C]Firefly tooltip is misleading the way it destroys trees and oddly phrased.

[C]Firefly tooltip is misleading the way it destroys trees and oddly phrased.

The trees destruction has nothing to do with path of fire: it is batrider him self destroys trees.

Recommend fully rewriting tooltip to this:

""Batrider takes to the skies, laying down a flaming trail from the air, gaining the flying vision and movement capabilities and destroying trees on his path. The trail of fire damages enemies on it over time""

Batrider doesn't destroy trees, his fire does. Flying units like couriers and previously the dragon ancients don't destroy trees so why would this hero? If trees regrow during fire, I'm pretty sure they get destroyed instantly even though batrider is not there.
    Check my My Steam profile for trade interests, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kuvasz View Post
    Batrider doesn't destroy trees, his fire does. Flying units like couriers and previously the dragon ancients don't destroy trees so why would this hero? If trees regrow during fire, I'm pretty sure they get destroyed instantly even though batrider is not there.
    Look at the screenshot and test your self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kuvasz View Post
    I'm pretty sure they get destroyed instantly even though batrider is not there.
    As you can see in the screenshot, the trees don't get destroyed by the fire. The tooltip is a lie.