Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Dota closed

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    66

    Dota closed

    Everytime i want to look up someones profile my Dota closes.

  2. #2
    Basic Member NGPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by !giveaway View Post
    Everytime i want to look up someones profile my Dota closes.
    Want to upload your crash dump?
    Quote Originally Posted by NGPriest View Post
    I'll goto my local shops tomorrow and buy a Linksys router for testing.
    NGPriest was here...

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    66
    There is no pop up after the crash.Dota just closed everytime right after i clicked "view profile":

  4. #4
    Basic Member NGPriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by !giveaway View Post
    There is no pop up after the crash.Dota just closed everytime right after i clicked "view profile":
    Read my signature...
    Quote Originally Posted by NGPriest View Post
    I'll goto my local shops tomorrow and buy a Linksys router for testing.
    NGPriest was here...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •