Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help: BUG: Cant enter into Full Screen (MAC) (with new patch 4.29.14

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Help: BUG: Cant enter into Full Screen (MAC) (with new patch 4.29.14

I can't enter into Full screen. I'm using a MAC (apple). its causing lag problems and visual experience problems. please do something about this quick. i can click the tab VIEW, the scroll down that states : enter into full screen is there, but its not clickable.

Basic Member

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by yosenseinow View Post
    I can't enter into Full screen. I'm using a MAC (apple). its causing lag problems and visual experience problems. please do something about this quick. i can click the tab VIEW, the scroll down that states : enter into full screen is there, but its not clickable.
    I have the exact same issues, first 5 minutes of play after the update were fine, disconnected, now each time i reconnect the game is super slow. And no matter what I do, I cannot get it into full screen. The full screen mode 'In Game' just results in a window defined by my dock and top bar, with the mouse clicking about 2cm above where I actually aim the thing. If I change 'Launch Properties' with steam to the correct resolution, I get full screen with the Dock and top bar imposed over the top.
    Previously each launch I had to click 'View' then enter full screen, and it worked great, this feature now seems to be disabled and as a result has made Dota 2 essentially unplayable.

Same problem here. Can't go to Full Screen. Had to disconnect/reconnect after Captain's Pick because couldn't close the pick window (Window closed on reconnect).
    Last edited by Rocket88888; 04-30-2014 at 04:15 AM. Reason: Eneny had Vengeful Spirit - could be crash caused by her aura on tower/rosh

This can be worked around by going into Video options and selecting Full Screen

Works

Valve Developer
    What version of OSX are you using?

Can you take a screenshot of the disabled full screen button you are trying to click?

If you set launch options in Steam and set the -fullscreen launch option does it work?

Basic Member
    Hi,
    Running mavericks 10.9

Screen Shot 2014-05-03 at 12.59.28.png

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution?

Basic Member
    Has this issue been sorted yet?? i tried reinstalling everything again, worked for a game, then back to the same problem again! =(

Basic Member
    Hey hey, i have the solution!
    1 Open the Steam client
    2 Navigate to Library tab
    3 Right click Dota 2
    4 Select Properties
    5 Navigate to General tab
    6 Click Set Launch Options...
    7 Put -fullscreen in the box.

Source: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Launch_Options

I had the same problem, but now i'm able to play