Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Ideas for Improving AD -- Community List

For me it's much easier to cast "w" key manually than "q", but sometimes you have to pick for "q" what you wanted to pick for "w". Please, allow us to sort 3 main skills.

Also it would be nice to be allowed to pick skills from heroes who have 5 or 6 skills. Like BeastMaster's summons or Chen's TP to base. And if you pick those skills, you're not allowed to pick another skills with extension of skill number above 6. (like you picked 2 skills that have two casts each, your third skill or ulti must be single-buttoned, all ultis and skills that extend pannel must be blocked for you than)
    Last edited by sneaky4oe; 01-05-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KwiZ View Post
    2. The chat should be available on ability picking, this help the teams plan skill picks better, such as tell your teammates not to pick some particular skill and leave it for you
    This.

Also, you could try making partially shared hero pools instead of one hero pool shared between all.
    What I mean is, instead of 12 heroes for all, there could be a window for each player, with 6-8 heroes.
    4 or Half of those heroes are repeated on other player's hero pools and the other 2 or half isn't.
    Still, if a player picks an ability from a hero which is repeated on another player's hero pool, that ability becomes unable to be picked.
    Picked abilities are still shown for both teams.

Lastly, being able to choose a hero would make the game more fun - but not exactly diverse, depending on the way you show which heroes can be chosen.
    Choosing between 3-4 random heroes in enough.

Those are my thoughts. I hope you can implement those.
    And I wish you the best of luck in the implementation of Source 2 engine.

Basic Member
    I don't like the idea of partially shared pool - that still would mean the random/system decides who can get better combo's than others.
    Also if it looked like pink shares the pool with blue it would make an countering contest 1v1 on the pool if queued or who picks the sick combo first on all pick.
    If it was randomly shared like each player has a pool of random abilities and each ability is randomed for two heroes it would be a total mess to think about countering them unless visualised properly.

Basic Member
    If you want to test out how certain spells interact, no better place than Legends of Dota: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=296590332

Although a lot skills have been fixed in that, eg: multicast works for all abilities.

Basic Member
    I'm not sure if LoD has the spells working same as the current version works. There's a lot of them from before mayor changes that were made last year.

Basic Member
    AD desperately needs chat in pick phase, and a hero picking phase before the abilities.