Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Unable to find a game

Basic Member
    It is worse how Steam support gives two fucking answers where they deny/acknowledge shadow bans.
    http://i.imgur.com/hFlz0pA.jpg

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testuser8 View Post
    It is worse how Steam support gives two fucking answers where they deny/acknowledge shadow bans.
    http://i.imgur.com/hFlz0pA.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/0myBEMU.png

Basic Member
    stupid useless battlebonus >_<. I found a game today, but 6 accs were called smz303, smz 306, etc... and they feed each other all game =/ Maybe if we all have that speacial no-priority pool we should try to play somehow together? I just want to play dota T_T

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    This is bad...
    bad on whose part? I just wanted to watch TI, if you check none of my accounts were in game at the same time. I just wanted to watch several games at once since twitch is literally unwatchable due to lag

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    and someone watching multiple matches at once.

so what's the problem? They paid for the "tickets/pennants" and they are viewing the game...so they are eligible for drops. Simple as that.

Did you know that my Windows 8 runs on HyperV which is a type of sandbox (i.e., VM)? So what is the issue with sandbox again?

If you/valve think that they can prevent these by coding vac to detect sandboxing, they are wrong. By design, sandboxes can be made in such a way that both are TOTALLY isolated. Hackers will take a week to accomplish the whole setup and then it will be business as usual for them. But the causalities are the normal users.

Instead of coming up with retarded solutions, Valve should fix the core issue so these farming/mmr booster become useless.
    Exactly, although i couldnt give a rats ass about items i just wanted to watch TI games without the absurd twitch ( id have to watch on lowest settings) lag.

Quote Originally Posted by akana View Post
    bad on whose part? I just wanted to watch TI, if you check none of my accounts were in game at the same time. I just wanted to watch several games at once since twitch is literally unwatchable due to lag
    bad as in these bans which are like cutting off ones head cause of headache instead of fixing it.

Basic Member
    Yeah, definitly , we need to get to the root cause: these mmr abusers. Thats actually the only issue. Its fine if you run sandboxie to watch a ticketed tournament since youd have paid for the ticket on each acc but when I watch TI games on 2 dotas its to actually watch not to get some useless item which id have a 1/1000000 of getting. Do you mods have a direct line of communication to valve employees/devs who are in charge of this? My suggestion is to unban players and issue an official warning so legit players accounts arent compromised.

Basic Member
    seems like its fix

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by defron View Post
    seems like its fix
    ?

Valve Developer
    Players who repeatedly engage in activities significantly harmful to the community are put into a separate matchmaking pool for two months. Players who run multiple instances are only segregated as long as they continue to run multiple instances. If you think you have been segregated merely for running multiple instances, then stop running multiple instances for a day or two, and then try to find a match again. You should find that you are back in the ordinary matchmaking pool with the rest of the community.

Running multiple instances of Dota 2 on the same computer is not supported. We certainly regret misidentifying adorable married couples playing together or fans watching multiple games as bad actors. We can try to tune our detection heuristics to better discriminate between malicious players and ordinary players. However, please don't interpret anything I've said in this post as sanctioning any particular use case for running multiple instances, or as a description of our policy that you can depend on us to follow in the future. While we will try to exercise judgement, we cannot promise any player who runs multiple instances that they will be free from negative consequence.