Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Compendium 2014 - No Booster Battle Points

Basic Member
    I can confirm the following behavior:

• My level in the Compendium is over 1000
    • The Compendium level "in game" (shown to other players) was correct at around level 600, but over 1000 it rolls over to something in the 400s for me
    • The battle bonus is not correctly displayed in game
    • The battle points appear to not match up with the bonus
    • The battle bonus is not displayed in the matchmaking screen correctly
    • Compendium levels in the matchmaking "player list" only display part of the time for me
    • The battle bonus is not correctly displayed in the armory

This is all true as of around 8PM ET last night (5PM PT)

Basic Member
    ya i just got the compendium myself a couple hours ago and brought it to lvl 74, got the courier and loading screens, but my battle bonus is still stuck at 200% when i should have 400%.....wtf is this shit valve?

Basic Member
    Yeah, still too little XP given.

My rate should be 220% but its only a little over 100%. What a load of crap.

Basic Member
    I also have an issue with BP. My compendium level is 51 and it should give 400% battle points but it shows 275% instead:
    compendium.png

Basic Member
    I am also having this issue. I am level 126 and have not received anything further than the loading screen bonus from level 6. I should have 500% bonus XP but have only 210%. Have also not received any other bonuses.

Screenshot here: http://i.imgur.com/xdpkaqw.jpg

I have forked out almost €50 for this, please fix it soon...

Basic Member
    Anyone esle having this problem?

http://postimg.org/image/jrma9ebk9/

Banned
    I can confirm the battle point boosts are broken once again. I leveled up 11 levels battle point boost went from 350 to 400%, start of the game it reads 300% and roughly only 16% added with other peoples compendiums. One guy was level 212 and others were over 40. Pretty low % boost from other peoples compendiums isnt it? Plus i should of been getting minimum 400% with my own battle point booster. So we have the compendium reading one thing, our inventory reading another and the start of the game reading the lowest % of them all. I will post a photo up in about an hour or two. Going to play a game now and show you guys what im on about. Its sad that this issue has been around since day 1 of compendium and the fact that 80% point boosters were not working on the day of compendium release. So your $0.99 is basically stolen/wasted.

Basic Member
    same here, raise my compendum lvl but that battle point booster not change. its still 275% at armory and i'm lvl 101

Basic Member
    Can confirm this has happened to me as well, raised my compendium by 20 levels, no 2x immortal treasure and booster still says its at 350% instead of the 400%.

I have a problem like this.

8Xpvp.png

First of all I have a time limit of 331 minutes even though the boost is supposed to last until July.

Second, the boost is 280% which is an impossible number according to the Compendium (should be 275% -> 300% IIRC). Also, it was 280% ever since I purchased the Compendium.

Is this a different boost that got bugged? I don't want to miss time or % on the boost due to this.