Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Compendium 2014 - No Booster Battle Points

Basic Member
    i restarted steam... nothing yet!!

I played my first game with the compendium and got the bonus battle points. However the second game I played I didn't gain any bonus points. From my understanding the battle point booster this year isn't a separate item, it is attached to the compendium itself, e.g when you start a game you will see the compendium icon to the right of where the battle booster icon should be then the game will announce "Playername has a level X compendium!" as the game reach the 0:00 mark.
    However it seems to be buggy at the moment since I didn't receive any points on the second game.

Basic Member
    Me and my friend have played 2 games together, both of us have compendiums, none of us got any extra points for neither of the games.

Basic Member
    Same here, no bonus battle points, although i should receive it at a 210% rate...

same pls fix

Basic Member
    Same here. I don't even have the purple border for my avatar.

Basic Member
    Just played a game - it announced that i have a compendium but i don't think that i got any extra battle points after the match.

Also bot matches do not count towards "10 hero challenge" but its probably intended.

Basic Member
    volvo fix pls

It worked for me.

i bought compendium, upgraded it to 27lvl - and played few games with battle bonus, then i upgraded compendium to lvl100 and no bonus for 2 games already. Fix it please