Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Incorrectly completed purchase compendium 2014

Basic Member

Angry Incorrectly completed purchase compendium 2014

After clicking buy compendium transferred me to the store, I reiterated his desire to make a purchase and replace compendium I got a ticket for a fantasy league season 1
    Return the money, and better adjust to the compendium

yeah! i also today activated my compendium, and it didn't mark it! D: im scared i will need to repurchase ir or something

THIS. Seconded.

Basic Member
    the same with me, bought the compendium, received the fantasy league ticket and i cant activate the compendium

Basic Member
    SAME HERE !!! I have recently purchased the compendium book, I have the receipt, however I cannot activate it and it is asking me to pay again.

Basic Member
    Confirmation Number

Chaoscore2 - Steam Account

Rev.I.veR - Dota 2 Account

same here wtf is that? as always with volvo

Basic Member
    Same here, wtf valve, i bought it and all i got was some fantasy league crap.

Steam name : luke4244

Basic Member
    Extra info.: I have used the in-game points (25 worth gems) and it has not applied to my compendium. Before I paid for the compendium, I couldn't use the points because it said I didn't have membership. Furthermore, my name appears are purple which is right, however it still states I do not have compendium activated, and my points weren't added.

me too... pls fix this. i think this bug because the last update of today\

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscore2 View Post
    Extra info.: I have used the in-game points (25 worth gems) and it has not applied to my compendium. Before I paid for the compendium, I couldn't use the points because it said I didn't have membership. Furthermore, my name appears are purple which is right, however it still states I do not have compendium activated, and my points weren't added.
    ME TOO !!!!