Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When reporting problems, please always share Match ID or Steam community profile

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    Maybe make this thread a sticky for some time? so that players can see it. (just an idea)
    Lazy one! Stickied

But yeah, fletcher is probably right with this one. Most posters here add match ids, although some posts lack them. if you compare it to reddit, people reporting issues there rarely include match ids.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Lazy one! Stickied

But yeah, fletcher is probably right with this one. Most posters here add match ids, although some posts lack them. if you compare it to reddit, people reporting issues there rarely include match ids.
    tnx. And yes i agree ^^
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    So when are we asked what to change ?

i have questions for you fletcher that not only i need to know but everyone else.
    you claim you read the forums so here we go, in your own thread..

as we speak, this will shadowban users?
    1. dodging games during loading screen
    2. feeders or bad players in general
    3. certain amount of reports similar to how muted system work?
    4. multiple instances of dota running at the same time on the same PC
    5. not buying *proper items* for example, sometimes you want to go carry ogre magi but not everyone will appreciate that in solo queue?

please be kind and answer all of them, or at least the ones in cursive since they are most important to me.

at the moment I am just waiting patiently and won't touch solo queue until you tell me what is right and wrong, if i'm going to get shadowbanned just because 2 russians report me for not building a hero *properly* then screw this game. i also dont think dodgers should get banned because you have to ask yourself, why do people dodge in the first place?
    however i do support the idea that players running multiple instances should remain permanently banned, good job!

unrelated question, are these shadow bans permanent? will it affect the leaderboard?
    Last edited by iwishblizzardmadedota2; 06-04-2014 at 11:33 AM.

and yes i'm a 5k+ mmr player, in fact close to 6k, so your answer will be very important.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
    So when are we asked what to change ?
    ?

You were last online yesterday so why are you avoiding these very simple questions? I have never played League of Legends but I believe their developers answer questions? CS:GO team does it as well, in fact, every game with a huge online playerbase does it but never Dota 2.

I have one more question, how do you know if you are banned? It doesn't say anything and I suspect I am banned because I dodged 2 games last month.
    No fucking way I am part of the *real* matchmaking at 5k+ when I get players who behave like bots. I can't even get to page 1 or page 2 despite being in the 5.5k range. I still play on EUW and find matches within 4 minutes range but something is not right here and this is very frustrating, a game that I love but with incompetent developers ruining it. It sure isn't fun to be see the offlaner have more farm than your carry at 15-20 minutes mark or your offlaner dying repeatedly after trying to farm.

this is really demoralizing and I can't even dodge when I see these players in my game because you will just make it worse for me so how do I know if I'm banned even though I still play on EU and can play ranked? I know I am banned, but what kind of ban did I receive for dodging two games in the last month?
    Last edited by iwishblizzardmadedota2; 06-07-2014 at 08:49 PM.

This is not your feedback thread to reach fletcher. He wanted to inform people to post match ids, that's it.

Closing this thread and keeping it stickied, so fletcher can use it when he needs it.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.