Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: explain the new fantasy league pls?

explain the new fantasy league pls?

can someone explaied how does this work? my english is not that amazing and i really didnt understand the blog post 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by FinaRGoT View Post
    funny, who said im russian...

It's like baseball/rugby fantasy leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydorry View Post
    It's like baseball/rugby fantasy leagues.
    sorry but im from south america, we dont do those stuff here so im a bit confused with all this fantasy stuff.

Basic Member
    it is like football manager

damn, i got so much to explain but my english is soo bad, i cant even explain it in english :/

Basic Member
    http://goo.gl/1GIXUN

Wasn't too hard.

I'll try to explain it as simple as possible.

You are given one fantasy ticket when you buy the compendium. With this ticket you can either join a league, or create one. For the purpose of simplicity, we'll say you joined a league. Once you join, there will be a countdown to when the drafting opens up. Once the draft is open, everyone that is in the league will choose professional players as part of their team. Each professional player can only be picked once, so choose wisely. Once everyone picks their players the drafting is closed and the actual league begins. Each week you will basically go "against" another person in the league. So for example, if you and I both joined the same league, we would eventually put both our teams against each other. Your team against mine, the winning team is the team that gets the most points for that week. Your players get points based on all the professional games they played that week..

0.3 points per kill
    -0.3 points per death
    0.15 points per assist
    0.003 points per last hit
    0.002 points per gold per minute
    0.002 points per XP per minute
    0.07 points per seconds of enemy stuns
    0.0004 points per allied healing done
    1 point tower kill
    1 point per Roshan kill
    You can have up to 8 professional players on your team. But only 5 can be "active" at once. So if you have 5 Navi Members and 3 Fnatic members on your team and you know that tomorrow there will be Navi games played, you will put your Navi players on the "Active Roster" and put the 3 Fnatic players on the "bench". At the start of every day, you can change your roster. So if you notice that Navi is NOT going to be playing on the next day, you will switch 3 Navi players with your 3 Fnatic players. Players that are on the "bench" don't receive points. So always look at which players are playing the next day and make your changes accordingly.

I know it's pretty confusing, if you still don't get it you can PM me. You should also join the league we have set up for the Patch Anticipation Station, send me a PM and I'll send you the ID and Password.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

Banned
    Is there a maximum number for players in a league? Also, what's the point of this, no prizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Is there a maximum number for players in a league? Also, what's the point of this, no prizes?
    10 players is the maximum. The only prize is the compendium points you get. Other than that, I don't think so.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!