Thread: Bug: Made A Grave Clicking Mistake

Basic Member

Exclamation Bug: Made A Grave Clicking Mistake

I essentially used my Fantasy Ticket to create another Fantasy League for the upcoming The International 4. It stalled for about 5 seconds so I figured it didn't really do anything, so I clicked it again. When doing that, the game "paused" or froze for a second, then went to proceed to process the information. It stated that I had created a League, and then another message after that popped up, probably because I clicked it again, saying Fantasy Error. Now I do not have my Fantasy League ticket, it prompts me to buy another one, and the Fantasy League was not created. So, what did we learn today kids? That when something is introduced, try to find as many bugs as possible? No. Wait a good amount of time and don't rapidly click something.

Valve Developer
    If you PM me your friend ID I can look to see what happened.

Basic Member
    UPDATE: Reading the other thread that stated there was an error. I quit the game and then started it again. Looked into the community tab, and was in.

Valve Developer
    Glad to hear it. We'll probably disable that button while a league-creation is pending to prevent double-click issues. Thanks for the report!

Basic Member
    Glad I could help!

Hey ChrisC,
    I've just run into the same problem but while trying to join a league, Not create one. I restarted the client a few times but i'm stuck without a ticket and not in a league. Not sure what to do now.

Valve Developer
    PM me your friend ID and I'll take a look.

Hey ChrisC,

I've also run into the same problem as ProfessorMeow. Like him, I was trying to join a league and after i restarted client I do not have a ticket and not in the league either.

Valve Developer
    Found the issue, will be hotfixing shortly.

edit: The hotfix for your team not showing up after joining a league is now live.
    Last edited by ChrisC; 05-14-2014 at 08:30 PM.