Thread: Team Dog/Mousesports

Basic Member

Team Dog/Mousesports

Another note that I would like to add to the Fantasy League topic. Is Team Dog going to remain in the information such as the Players Tab for the team and the List of Teams Competing in the Qualifiers. They recently were picked up by Mousesports, although they haven't played under the tag yet since no games have happened recently.

Valve Developer
    When they start playing under the Mousesports team, we'll update accordingly.

Basic Member
    Ok, was just making sure. Also, Chris, you should give me the honor of having your 1000th post

Valve Developer
    I dedicate this post to Instinct, may his fantasy team destroy everyone in his league.

Basic Member
    ^^^^^^ May this man receive a raise and gain recognition for his dedication to the community!

Lol, that was nice!

OP is a lucky man.
    Danny Wilkins's Bio, a typical dota pub scrub from Rapture:

"Danny does not recall ever having lost at anything. Though he does recognize that he has on occasion been on a losing team, he argues that the loss itself has never been his fault. Losses on these occasions were invariably attributable to his teammates, and, furthermore, in every case, Danny was otherwise occupied breaking and setting various records of his own."