Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota needs to come with a health warning.

Basic Member

Dota needs to come with a health warning.

the amount of rage, fustration and stress this game can cause can seriously be a negative impact >.>

ehm the chinese client has that (and i also believe the korean too but not sure about that)
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    ehm the chinese client has that (and i also believe the korean too but not sure about that)
    if that is true then why has the english/russian/etc not got one?
    the addiction toward the game is bad enough as it is a pretty well done game but... christ the amount of times pubs have put me in a possition where i just wanna shout at someone is unbelieveable, the main reason i don't use a mic.

Quote Originally Posted by davidsalter View Post
    chinese (at least) have a rule that does not allow games to be released in there country, with out that warning message. (WoW comes in mind here)
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

the amount of rage, fustration and stress this game can cause can seriously be a negative impact >.>
    6 losses in a row now, some guy just abandoned after feeding first blood because he didn't like captains picks. I can't tell you how mad I am right now, game is driving me into depression.

Basic Member
    Agreed, we are probably worse off than the brokers on wall street lol. Took 4 months of 24/7 DOTA until I had a central retinal vein thrombosis... at 30! lol

the addiction toward the game is bad enough as it is a pretty well done game but... christ the amount of times pubs have put me in a possition where i just wanna shout at someone is unbelieveable, the main reason i don't use a mic.
    It's a conspiracy. Dota 2 is so enraging that it turns our minds to detritus, which in turn gives the Chinese even more of an opening to conquer us. And I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Interrobangin View Post
    It's a conspiracy. Dota 2 is so enraging that it turns our minds to detritus, which in turn gives the Chinese even more of an opening to conquer us. And I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords
    most sense made of how Dota is so rage enducing i'v heard in a while, especially with the new event

Basic Member
    To be Honest, T-up for suggestion, and please add a real world clock too for your time zone, Dota sometimes takes from you a lot of your time and its too late when you notice that

Basic Member
    i'm fine without the clock, i just always assume matches will always be 80mins so i can never go wrong