Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bought International Compendium

Basic Member
    Listen, it's real simple. The item was not gifted to me under 'gracious and generous support' of so and so. I don't like this fucking guys name on profile, and I don't fucking know him. I want it off and steam support told me that this was the place to go to get it fixed. So please get it fixed! It's not a fucking gift. I paid a lot of money for this piece of crap.

Basic Member
    Like, it's a fucking glitch no matter how you slice it. Make a fucking special case out of me or something. Just take this dudes name off my profile. Jesus christ.

Basic Member
    I'm sorry! Please fix my issue.

Basic Member
    It's working how it's supposed to work. Someone bought the item, then put it on the market. You bought it from him, so technically it was gifted to you. No way to fix this.

Basic Member
    ??????????????????????? this is the ti3 compendium, LOL

Like I said earlier, if you did not purchase through the Dota 2 store, it will be marked as a gift, and the original buyer's name will be shown as the one gifting it to you
    This is not a bug, there is nothing to be fixed as it is working as intended

I'm gunna start buying compendiums and selling them for $5 on market. Change my name to obnoxious shit all day. Good plans.

Basic Member
    No you don't understand, haha. It wasn't gifted through the generous support of anybody. It was up for sale and I purchased. No one ever told me that a dude's name was going to be in the book. It's a glitch, haha. Once again it's not a gift. Wow.
    I paid for this item!!!

YES WE GET IT! BUT IT WILL SAY THAT.

As long as that person bought it off dota 2 store and sold it again it will say that! It is the same when people trade it for 7 keys on dota2lounge.
    I like to do stupid stuff even when i know it's stupid.

Basic Member
    BTW, from the screenshot, it is 2013 Compendium.